Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #61
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: February 2011 POTM Blufadoodle Sings "Stay Away From Me"

Love the song, and can't wait to buy the estore itmes!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Um , Interesting, Weird and teaching a bad life lesson For Children in my Opinion

I mean it is kind of Along the lines of reminding me of firework
The song Firework by Katy perry? It is about living up to your own potential, what do you think it is about?

Last edited by mimzysmom; 01-22-2011 at 09:07 AM..
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #62
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

The song Firework by Katy perry? It is about living up to your own potential, what do you think it is about?
-x-

i agree with yaa!! its being couragous and showing what your made of (:

View Post Originally Posted by Antarctica 2009
I like the music, but not the lyrics! Do u ever see 6-year-olds doing graffiti?! Ganz, this video is going to influence children to do EVEN MORE bad things!
nope not at all... it teaches them that there are bad people in the world and you need to try to stay away from them..
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #63

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Thanks, Denimbutterfly. I looked at the video. It looks more for teenagers. Ther'e losing the "kid child friendly" point of it. There was some phones, a black cat, a Spaniel, a Calico cat and a Bluffadoodle, the words might not be "age fitted". Not good. It is ok. Didn't get my temptingness going.

I frogot, it teaches someone not to do stuff, but they learn about it and the'll do it in their futures. It might teach screaming and writing on your local park. Even tough it doesn't want you to do it, they see what it is. They do it.

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Love the song, and can't wait to buy the estore itmes!

That song you mentioned is not mean and it does teach you to do what you want to do to be better. They talk about colors in there i think. So i'm not sure on if your right.

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Thanks, Denimbutterfly. I looked at the video. It looks more for teenagers (my age group) Ther'e losing the "kid child friendly" point of it. There was some phones, a black cat, a Spaniel, a Calico cat and a Bluffadoodle, the words might not be "age fitted". Not good. It is ok. Didn't get my temptingness going.

I frogot, it teaches someone not to do stuff, but they learn about it and the'll do it in their futures. It might teach screaming and writing on your local park. Even tough it doesn't want you to do it, they see what it is. They do it.

That song you mentioned is not mean (i don't like pop mucic and this song but) and it does teach you to do what you want to do to be better. They talk about colors in there i think. So i'm not sure on if your right.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-22-2011 at 11:26 AM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #64
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

it sounds like the creative director had a bad day or something after reading the lyrics. doesn't sound too upbeat. xD
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #65

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

why so negative?
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #66

snookfish is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the song about??? i'm totally clueless! I tried listening to the lyrics but they just dont make sense! this has got to be the craziest webkinz video around! lol can anybody explain the lyrics to me??
snookfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #67
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

the wiki has the lyrics posted.

From what I understand, the lyrics are about meeting other pets in the park or clubhouse, and they are rude. So the blufadoodle is saying, Go away.
I know there are times in the park when I come across rude pets, I just switch to another park. But I wish I could play the bluefadoodle song, lol.

here is a link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Stay_Away_From_Me

Last edited by mimzysmom; 01-22-2011 at 06:53 PM..
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #68
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

its definitely not one of the better videos...
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #69
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

It's catchy! But this mysterious cat is what caught my interest...

I hope it's a new pet!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpyg.bmp (393.1 KB, 5 views)
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #70
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

Ok well, I have to say this is definately my least favorite of them all. Matter of fact, I've hated all of them since the pink poodle song. I really don't like that the songs have nothing to do with the month's respective pet. The last one that really couldn't have been for any random pet was probably "9 Lives" ( even that one could have been for any random cat though). I'm just dissaponted that the videos no longer seem carefully thought out or special for each pet. I feel like I shouldn't even bother to listen to the songs anymore because i'm always dissapointed.
princess12458 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws, this video is ok, webkinz thanks., you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: