Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: February 2011 POTM Blufadoodle Sings "Stay Away From Me"

Relationships don't always mean boyfriend/girlfriend. In this case when people are referring to relationship they are meaning friendship. The video is talking about staying away from someone is doing wrong and bad news to hang around with.

The relationship to the Blufadoodle and the other is not made clear- but that does not matter. You can apply the lesson to a boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, or acquaintance.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #52
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I'm going over to check it out
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #53

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Is that cat with the orange and white and stuff a new webkinz?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I thought the same thing about the kitty-cat . The King Calavier Spaniel looks too much like the Springer Spaniel in my opinion. I think it teaches a good lesson but I wanted the video to be about "Just because I'm different doesn't mean I'm weird" lessons .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #55
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i don't get it!! why does it want everyone to stay away from it???
and who is the black creature????

ok i get it now : )
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #56
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: February 2011 POTM Blufadoodle Sings "Stay Away From Me"

I like the music, but not the lyrics! Do u ever see 6-year-olds doing graffiti?! Ganz, this video is going to influence children to do EVEN MORE bad things!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #57
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

It was a Cool Video
I hope that Cute cat is a new webkinz, It looks adorable x3

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, Some videos are just like that, aren't they, Either you like them or you don't This isn't my favorite and I think neried nailed it, it sounds like a parody of Adam Lambert's Whaddya Want From Me. Which I actually liked This one...not so much.
It won't stop me from getting the Blufadoodle, though I still think this is one of the COOLEST pets because it's name came RIGHT from the Creative Director's own pen
Agreed.

Last edited by Amber420; 01-21-2011 at 11:08 PM..
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #58
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Antarctica 2009
I like the music, but not the lyrics! Do u ever see 6-year-olds doing graffiti?! Ganz, this video is going to influence children to do EVEN MORE bad things!
How is it going to do that? It is saying that kids are not supposed to be doing this. I am afraid that I do not see what you mean.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #59
Antarctica 2009

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
How is it going to do that? It is saying that kids are not supposed to be doing this. I am afraid that I do not see what you mean.
I'm trying to say that when kids c vids like this, they want to do bad things! U know what I'm saying?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #60
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

i kinda like it (: better for preteens or teens than five year olds (: pokes siggy
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws, this video is ok, webkinz thanks., you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: