Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #31
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: February 2011 POTM Blufadoodle Sings "Stay Away From Me"

I bet this will be one of the POTM videos some people love and think are awesome, and others will think are controversial. Like ''Tiger Tiger'' and ''Nine Lives'', which was mostly an aspect of people thinking it was sad. Well, it doesn't matter, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #32
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Graphic. The melody... That are my fav . Are perfect . But lyrics?
Ummm. They are yes and no Is something neutral for me.
Unless in my country most of the kids are rude :| That is the final lyrics
put down by me...

You don't know
Do you know?
I'm not goin' in there
There's one think that I know
I don't think is there
You always tell me all
The thinks you gonna do
But in the end you never ever
Do come true

Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Away from Me

The last time ,Met on you
You were in a park.
Doin'things You shouldn't do
They in the path dark
My momma told me I should
Always Use my head
So when you call me
On the listes when I said

You allwayste
Biger all from
Both from your mouth
Somethimes is so hard to know
What's all about
You don't open word at people
Wich is doin' me
When you call me on the phone
That is all you'll hear

Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Away from me

I'll show whom
That we'll soon
We are all have days
We start beeing
Kind to others and
You'll change your ways
But untill that happens
I'll have to say you
Don't come me at me anytime
You'll better stay away

Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Stay Away from me

Sound weird, but when i find a kid like that i do same think.
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ljay
I agree with Dixiecup...sems like Webkinz is saying stay away from rude pets in the park. That is how I took it. But I find the video odd. If that was the intent of Ganz, then I think they should have been more clear in the lyrics. Just a bit too vague, worst POTM video by far in my opinion.
I totally disagree. I love the POTM it is 10x better then hug a pug or any POTM song so far! It's the best POTM song ever made! I going go download the song just in case Ganz hears all these complaints and decides to change it.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #34

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I watched the video. It's a lot different than the other Webkinz videos. It has a different.... how do I put this, feeling. I mean, a cute cuddly webkinz doing bad stuff? Gasp! Maybe it's the Glitch Monster! Stay away from Webkinz World Glitch Monster!!!!!!!!!! I still liked the video.

And, I loved the King Charles Spaniel and regular Calico Cat in it!

Last edited by tarabella9; 01-21-2011 at 01:46 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LOL, Some videos are just like that, aren't they, Either you like them or you don't This isn't my favorite and I think neried nailed it, it sounds like a parody of Adam Lambert's Whaddya Want From Me. Which I actually liked This one...not so much.
It won't stop me from getting the Blufadoodle, though I still think this is one of the COOLEST pets because it's name came RIGHT from the Creative Director's own pen
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #36

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Not my favorite, but not bad either.

I wish they'd done this song back in late summer... I needed it. xD Thank goodness they're gone.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #37
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

LOL! I love the litttle drummer, especially at the end!
Click the image to open in full size.

luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #38
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I didn't like this new song! I really like the Blufadoodle and I was expecting a better song!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #39

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by tjsie
I totally agree. This website is for KIDS,Ganz!!!!!!!!!!! Whats with all of the music videos about dating and falling in love? I have a cousin who has a Webkinz acount and this video is sooooooo not for her age!Or her younger brother (they share an acount!) I though the Blufadoodle was cute, but after this, I'm not getting one!

I think Ganz is very wise for posting a video like this ESPECIALLY because of the kids on. My main reason is when I go into the clubhouse or park I see SO MUCH inappropriate relationships, actions, talk that I think they are addressing it in a very positive way. And, as a parent who has watched many kids play on Webkinz I can confirm that even the youngest are very right for this video I have witnessed them all do/say things that pertain to this video and relationships on Webkinz World.

Side note- I don't personally prefer this song, but to each his own. I LOVE my Blufadoodle though and I did get one more to adopt next month

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 01-21-2011 at 02:49 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #40

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

I think this is my favourite POTM video! (and pet!) lol it's so fun! I already have the blufadoodle though.
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws, this video is ok, webkinz thanks., you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: