Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default February 2010 Webkinz to go on Pre-Sale at Ameriwade on Thursday

A new front page story has been added:

February 2010 Webkinz to go on Pre-Sale at Ameriwade on Thursday

Click the image to open in full size.

Starting on December 24th, all of the Webkinz scheduled for release in February 2010 will be available for pre-sale at Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, Ameriwade.com. The pre-sale starts at Noon, Eastern Time (9am Pacific Time). Ameriwade has $5 flat-rate shipping and features some of the lowest prices around. And, remember, a portion of every sale made online at Ameriwade.com goes to support server costs here at Webkinz Insider.

The February 2010 Webkinz are the Beaver, Tree Kangaroo, Old English Sheepdog, Signature Dutch Bunny, and the Series 2 Zumbuddies.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: February 2010 Webkinz to go on Pre-Sale at Ameriwade on Thursday

Awesome! Can't wait
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh, I just LOVE that sheepdog and bunny! They are already on the must-have list! I had wanted them to come up with a floppy-haired furry sheepdog for a long time now and the bunny reminds me of the time we lived in Switzerland. I know it is a Dutch bunny, but they had ones like that in Switzerland too - black and white with those ears sticking straight up. So cute.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Oh, I love that bunny! I'm bummed that I already named my rabbit webkinz Max after the books/tv show Max and Ruby (it's the only toddler show I can stand, and yet it cracks me up).
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #5

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

The Bunny plush is so cute, it looks just like my daughter's. The Tree Kangaroo is kind of weird.
rosebudroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #6

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Awww! The beaver looks like what I imagined, but the bunny looks brown not black. Where is the pouch on the tree kangaroo? Honestly they say in the song that the koala and tree kangaroo are marsupials.:kanga:

Waiting for webkinz weasel:kanga:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #7
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

yay signature bunny!!!!
purplelove33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:25 AM   #8
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Finally! Ganz is making more 'Realistic' pets
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 AM   #9
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I love the Dutch Bunny plush! The Beaver is also nice, but I was planning on getting the Sheepdog, but now the plush isn't that great . . . The tree kangaroo is well done though!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH that BUNNY I do like it, it is NOTHING like the virtual image
AND the Sheepdog LOOKS like a Sheepdog Great job, Ganz
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: