Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 07:52 PM   #41
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: Fall Fest Prizes Appear to be Limited to 15 Per Day

I actually think I like the limit of 15, then I can't be temped to sit there for long periods. Plus, sometimes the clicks have taken hours for almost nothing. As long as they keep the leaves on a set schedule, I'll be happy. I cannot click on any of them on the laptop, but can click on most of the side to side ones on the desktop. If they are going top to bottom, I now log out and log back in again. I look forward to plenty of fall fun as I chase those leaves around WW. ;0
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
kingcardinal
Webkinz :)

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
I actually think I like the limit of 15, then I can't be temped to sit there for long periods. Plus, sometimes the clicks have taken hours for almost nothing. As long as they keep the leaves on a set schedule, I'll be happy. I cannot click on any of them on the laptop, but can click on most of the side to side ones on the desktop. If they are going top to bottom, I now log out and log back in again. I look forward to plenty of fall fun as I chase those leaves around WW. ;0
I agree I think it is better this way too would rather have a capped limit than hours of frustration and boredom to look away for a second and turn to see you just missed a leaf.

I got a globe I got a globe !!! How I wanted one so bad last year...

Last edited by kingcardinal; 09-17-2011 at 10:00 PM..
kingcardinal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #43

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

To people who are angry about the limit of 15- Remember guys, you can also trade for the items in the trading room. Like today I got a total of 22 items.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #44

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by DancinDog
If we are limited to the amount of prizes we get, the next couple of leaves better be good. I've gotten atleast 4 lumber jack coats! ._.
out of 75 prizes I got 17 Lumberjack coats and only 2 hats! I wish the jacket was as rare as the hat. I got just one gourd candle guy, I really wanted him too
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #45

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You know... I'm totally ok with it being a limit of only 15 this year. This is soooo much better than last year. At least the leaves are flying on a regular basis ( thank you Ganz!)

I thought it would be cool if the leaves made a wind blowing sound. You know how the Ghost at Halloween has a sound? Well, a windy sound for the leaves blowing through would be cool.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:52 AM   #46
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.the lumberjackets seem rare this year..well at least to me...still loving the limit....tons of cool items..for FREE
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #47
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
You know... I'm totally ok with it being a limit of only 15 this year. This is soooo much better than last year. At least the leaves are flying on a regular basis ( thank you Ganz!)

I thought it would be cool if the leaves made a wind blowing sound. You know how the Ghost at Halloween has a sound? Well, a windy sound for the leaves blowing through would be cool.
that would be great!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #48
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
To people who are angry about the limit of 15- Remember guys, you can also trade for the items in the trading room. Like today I got a total of 22 items.
I haven't seen many people angry about the limit itself. What we were annoyed about was Webkinz NOT telling us and NOT telling their customer service department. There were people with Asian accounts where the leaves just stopped flying. We spent hours waiting for leaves & they were just not there. A few of us called customer service and they didn't even know that the event was any different than last year. The second time I called, the lady read for me the info they were given to say (word for word from the "memo" they received). They thought that the event was going to be like previous years and she didn't even know that we were guaranteed a leaf every 9-10 minutes! They thought the leaves would pick up more when Asian "prime time" rolled around (like it did in previous years)!

Not everyone looks at Webkinz Insider, so there will be a lot of people upset when the leaves just stop flying after 2.25 hours of playing (if you catch the first 15 leaves)! We are used to having to sit there all day and try to find leaves in order to make our collection complete. Also, they didn't make any of the prizes real rare, so we should all be able to get at least 1 of each prize if we get our 15 leaves a day throughout the event! I like that!

I like the leaf timing a lot better this year and don't mind the limit (but, I do mind them limiting the digs we get in Adventure Park! I want my 10 digs per day, like it was promised in the beginning, like it was programmed in the beginning!).

I am not sure if they will do anything about the leaves being "unclickable", unless they undo what they did months & months ago (perhaps even a year ago) when they made everything in WW run so fast, that we couldn't even catch a comet flying across the screen in the Star Challenge. I think they did slow that down a bit since they first reprogrammed it, but it is still way too fast on my slightly older computers. My new computer with a quad processor handles it just fine; but that was an expensive gaming computer & I don't think many have that type of computer. All I can suggest is click ahead of the leaf (where you see it may not be where it actually is--there may be a lag in your computer displaying the leaf); that is what I had to do for the comets in the Star Challenge--click on it before it gets there--because that's where the programming actually thinks it is! My new computer doesn't help with the fastness of the Academy classes unless I switch it to only use 1 processor & then also change it to only run on 10% (you can also change this on some laptops that have the ability to change power settings when you unplug your computer, in order to save your battery) and then use Firefox (internet explorer is just too choppy). I have not tried level 9 yet of strength, but I can pass level 8 of strength when I change my computer processor settings. Maybe those with laptops that know how to change the power settings when the power cord is unplugged can do that and be able to catch the leaves?

Good luck, everyone!

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #49

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I totally agree with you SnowCrystal!! If it were not for the insider, I would have given up long ago participating in these Webkinz World events because for the most part, they really are frustrating! Although Fallfest is better than last year, Ganz needs to keep players and their reps better informed!!! The insider makes these events playable and fun, if not only for the companionship and help we get while muddling through these events!! Thanks insider!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #50

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I been on for two hours today and every leaf I clicked on I didn't get any prizes. I'm just about done waiting for the leafs to fall. I can't be on here as much as like not with a toddler running around.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: