Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Fall Fest Prizes Appear to be Limited to 15 Per Day

I like the way this has been programmed, for once it has been easy to figure out.
I can find all the leaves and get on with my day or pace myself and find them all day long.
no matter what, I get 15 prizes each for 5 accounts & as long as I catch 15 thats 75 prizes a day!
Woot!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #32
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the info
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #33
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I don't feel so bad having to quit yesterday during the afternoon now! I ended up with 11 prizes, so I was close to the 15 and I'm sure I would have been very frustrated waiting for the leaves after the 15th prize!

That does take a bit of stress off me for feeling like I'll short change accounts if I stay on others to catch the leaves. Now I can divide my time and hopefully get things for everyone this year! The kids were a bit upset last year that I didn't help them on their accounts!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #34

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you all are doing a little better than me, I haven't even seen 15 leaves since it started and I have spent quite a bit of time. I had called Ganz yesterday..they told me to choose a different web browser..which I did to no avail. The ones that I have seen, I've gotten a total 5 of prizes on 3 accounts. This is very frustrating for an adult as well as the kids. Lot's of nice prizes though for some lucky people....Good luck everyone..EDIT

Last edited by cbjhockey; 09-17-2011 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Do not mention trading. WI only permits trade talk on the GE.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #35
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

15 times is plenty. Allows people to get on with their lives i.e homework, looking after children or loved ones. If you have time to sit on here all day I suggest there are better things you can do to fullfil your life than look for floating leaves :-)
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #36
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I like the new system. I started after midnight last night and was able to get leaf every 15 minutes. It was so much nicer than in past years when I would sit for hours and see nothing. I received all 15 prizes and many of them were new items, including the new centerpiece on my first click!
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #37

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

I'm happy with the 15 leaves per day limit, actually. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be able to pry myself away from the computer.
SheWhoWrites is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #38
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I got my 15 on a 9 to 10 minute schedule! I got every prize except the new cap!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #39
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I have gotten 15 on each of two accounts so far, and am questioning, "Do I really need to do any more accounts today?" Probably not. I have gotten all of the items at least once over the 30 I have received today, with the lumberjack coat being the most common item (5 out of 30).
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #40
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

If we are limited to the amount of prizes we get, the next couple of leaves better be good. I've gotten atleast 4 lumber jack coats! ._.
DancinDog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: