Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #31
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: FALL FEST NEWS: Where did all of the leaves go?

Modified I removed the post I quoted bc the number was wrong and the mods removed the origianal post so THANK YOU! ♥

All we get is a recording with another number for late night talk. Please dial that again and if that happens can you please remove that number? My dd is middle school age and was like WHAT NUMBER WAS THAT!!! lol

Still no leaves since this morning.

I wonder IF this means they will extend it for us by a day or two.

Last edited by SweetsMom; 09-19-2008 at 04:44 PM..
SweetsMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #32
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by boro
I sent them an e-mail earlier today. I will let you know if I get a response. My younger son was so sad. It was fine before lunch yesterday. When I logged back in at 4:00, I waited for 10 minutes and saw no leaves while on the front page of the newsletter. On the first day in my Asian account I got some within 30 seconds of each other. A 5 to 7 minute rotation would be great. Have a great weekend friends.
That is EXACTLY what happened to me. I was doing just fine Thursday morning, catching at least 50, I logged off to go to a meeting at 10:30, got back on around 12:30 and NOTHING. It was awful. Today was pretty much the same, I think I got 5 total today.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #33
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

In North America at midnite on the 18th leaves came about every 2 min until 2am matinance time. Then they became very scattered maybe one every 2 hrs
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #34
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i just got one
stupid apple cider
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #35
Webkinz :)

luvpeace101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i found a leaf too!! here's a link to my thread with the pic-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tml?p=10597378
luvpeace101 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Yesterday I had my account in a window open on and off from 11 am KT to 11 PM KT. In all that time I saw only 5 leaves. There may have been a few while I was distracted, but I don't think I missed many.

Today I've been on for two hours and no leaves at all yet. Sad.
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #37
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I have been on for an hour on an American acct and nothing for my son, still. For 24 hours we have been on for at least an hour at a time and in all of that only one leaf and that was yesterday.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #38

bonairgirl is on a distinguished road

i have been on all afternoon and didn't get one leaf fall
bonairgirl is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #39

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

the leafs are scarce 2 every hour very scarce
Old 09-19-2008, 08:56 PM   #40
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

I read the post that said that the leaves are on an 11 minute rotation. I started playing checkers in my pet's room at 8:32pm (Friday). I saw my first and only leaf at 9:01 and logged out at 9:49pm. That is better than earlier today, but not 11 minutes apart. Maybe it will be fixed soon?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: