Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow FALL FEST NEWS: Where did all of the leaves go?

Click the image to open in full size.

There has been a lot of discussion in our Special Events section about the shortage of leaves for this year's Fall Fest: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-ww-f244.html

For last year's Fall Fest, the leaves were flying on a six-minute schedule. This means that every six minutes an account would have a chance at having a leaf fly across the screen. Some more recent "Click to Win" events were on an eleven-minute schedule, making the flying objects much less common. When Fall Fest started up for the Asian accounts on Wednesday, many Webkinz Insider members attempted to time the leaves to discover the pattern. Everyone was pleasantly surprised to see that although there was no discernable pattern, the leaves were plentiful, flying as often as every one to two minutes.

Starting on Thursday, however, there was a major change to the timing. At this point, it seems like the leaves have all but stopped flying. We are getting reports of members sitting on their accounts for an hour or more and not seeing a single leaf. For members without Asian accounts who didn't get a shot at the leaves on Wednesday, this is a major disappointment. It is especially upestting for the children who rushed home from school on Thursday with the excitement of checking out Fall Fest.

We know our members are upset by this change in programming and that many have placed calls to Ganz. We can only hope that the Ganz programmers will get in there and shake some trees to get the leaves flying again, hopefully before this weekend.

Some of our members have decided to get creative and write Fall Fest-themed songs while they are keeping an eye out for leaves. You can read some of what they have written in this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t394252.html

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: FALL FEST NEWS: Where did all of the leaves go?

I hope they fix this issue, it is definately disappointing.. PLEASE fix your trees Ganz!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

yeah thanks FIA for the article hopefully it WILL bring it to their attention... really appreciate you taking the time to update us all on it.

wishing and hoping... and praying and wishing LOL
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #4
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

This is very sad news and hopefully the leaves start to blow around a bit more by the end of the weekend. My daughter is so excited to find some, but I can't let her stay on the computer all day just to click 1 or 2 leaves!!
rethreads is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Happy Fall to All!

I have an American account and was bombarded with leaves yesterday. (Thursday). Managed to get quite a few items: Orange cable knit sweater, Autumn sunset toque, Potted Elm tree, Harvest time poster, Cornucopia, Fall Festival Place setting, and Wheat sheaves. Today, not 1 leaf in 3 hours.

I am thankful for what I have already gotten, but is it fair to others who may not have received anything? GANZ has dropped the ball again! Am I surprised? NO! It seems like GANZ does this with everything they do. They make announcements, get everyone fired up, especially the "little ones", then BANG! They manage to "leaf" everyone disappointed.

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
autumnskky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update. Hopefully by this evening and for the weekend the kids will have a chance to catch a few leaves. I know that both of my little ones were very disappointed both last night and again this morning before school. They both got up a half hour earlier than normal because they both wanted to have a chance to catch a leaf before they left for school. Needless to say both were very disappointed when they didn't see any flying around.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #7
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I knew I should have started an Asian account!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #8

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

On my asain acct. I started last night I only got 3 leaves in 3 hours. Today none! I am waiting patiently though!
My niece & cousin are not able to click away during the day since they're in school, so I had hoped to get them some snazzy Fall Decorations! Hopefully when they get home thy'll have them flying around again.
Thanks for the update!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #9
fireofmarajade
Gifted
fireofmarajade is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the sticky. I was thinking i kept missing them as I blinked or something.
Hopefully Ganz will fix the issue.

I was so psyched to join Fall Fest since this is my second one and the first one got me HOOKED on webkinz world a year ago! without this click to win i doubt i would be so into this online world. I would have never have found WI and all my new friends here.

Thanks so much for everyone WW and WI but please look into fixing all the issues!
The children and I are all hoping for some help!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:49 AM   #10
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

I sent them an e-mail earlier today. I will let you know if I get a response. My younger son was so sad. It was fine before lunch yesterday. When I logged back in at 4:00, I waited for 10 minutes and saw no leaves while on the front page of the newsletter. On the first day in my Asian account I got some within 30 seconds of each other. A 5 to 7 minute rotation would be great. Have a great weekend friends.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: