Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #971
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Oops I had 3 accounts open last night not 4 so average of 14 an hour over 3 accounts.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #972

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

FYI:

if you go to your room and leave the TV on, your pet's health and happiness will stay strong...

just some advice for these long waits...

CIAO,
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #973
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Nothing personal, all of this is very good information, but repeating it on every page is a little redundant. wouldn't it be better to just make a reference to all required info and post a page number where it can be viewed. again, i feel it is all very good information, but seeing it up on every page takes up a lot of space which can be used for other messages. Again nothing personal.
Maybe in a spoiler? It is a lot to have to scroll through, but really good info..maybe a mod can put it on the front page?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #974
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Finally had a leaf but wouldn't take when I clicked. I'm on a laptop and have missed a few for that reason but most seem to work when I finally see them. Hopefully they will start falling now and I'll get another chance soon.

Oh, it was at a 9 minute interval.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #975

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

well Gantz I want to thank you for letting me waste 5 days of my life waiting for your so called fall fest. In 4 days on 10 accounts i have caught 5 leaves that is a disgrace my 10 kids are so disappointed. It would not be so bad but your advertisment on the site has leaves flying all over . I am getting tired of the excuses you have to be activated what does that mean I trhought if you log on your account it;s activated, we send them when kids are home oh no what about kids who are homeschooled or too young for school this is a childrens' site correct.The more we are on here the more my kids are getting frustrated guess bottom line profits are way more impotant than children to you guys now .That's a shame cause as a teacher I reccommended your site to my kids in daycare and their parents for some fun learning together. If you want to continue your success i think you better look back at the beginning and see what worked cause these new games do not. I do not think people should have to buy new computers to keep up with all your advances either,cause I for one cannot afford it.here's hoping you guys can get it together in time for the christmas gifts with Ms. Birdy cause this fall fest is a farce.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:01 AM   #976
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have found 2 leaves so far today -- and they were both butternut squash
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #977
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I'm still not getting leaves to fall .... I had one at 9:20 and that is the only one and know it is almost 11:00 ..... I have spent about 7hr a day on this and have not even collected 45 leaves .... this really stinks .... I only have three of the new items and only get one new item a day ... Whats up with that ? It's not like I'm new at this ...
ddoott is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #978
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Nothing personal, all of this is very good information, but repeating it on every page is a little redundant. wouldn't it be better to just make a reference to all required info and post a page number where it can be viewed. again, i feel it is all very good information, but seeing it up on every page takes up a lot of space which can be used for other messages. Again nothing personal.
Not taken personally at all!

I've done guides before for various stuff, and have done the put-a-link-on-each-page-instead-of-posting-the-whole-shebang before, and my experience is that people post FAR fewer questions that are already answered in the guide if you post the actual guide instead of a link to the guide. (Meaning that people will read the guide if it's posted, but will not always follow the link to read the guide if it's located somewhere else.)

Also, if I have new information to add, I update the guide each time I post it. I have it saved in a text file on my HD that I edit when needed, and then just copy and paste it to the thread whenever a new page starts up. It's faster for me to do that than to edit an existing post.

But if people are sick of seeing the long version on every page, I don't want to bug everyone. If a bunch of people would rather I do a link instead of the full post, just say so and I will!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Maybe in a spoiler? It is a lot to have to scroll through, but really good info..maybe a mod can put it on the front page?
I would love to put it in the Fall Fest wiki entry, but it's locked to edits.

Last edited by Jackal; 09-24-2010 at 10:14 AM..
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #979

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Know that ad where it says to Celebrate Fall Fest and then it has the dates and the button to click on it to get more information says...How?

That's exactly it....How?

How are we supposed to celebrate and get leaves...if the leaves are nearly nonexistent?

So that's the right question...How?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #980
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Just saw 2nd leaf of the morning at exactly 3 hours after first logon. I was able to click this one - squash.
mikeconner is offline Male
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: