Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 12:25 AM   #931
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

So out of our frustration all week and the final day when we think they will be flying more often, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] decides to do a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] flying on their webkinznews website. Are you kidding me LOL, take away from our leaves to try for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]....
At least it is not a peek-a-news and limited to the accounts not emails. Hopefully this will reduce the glitches. You have more of a chance of getting an email address accepted that wasnt used in the previous ones.
At least they give 2 days of that so if we want to find leaves Sat we can look for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] on Sunday... Like we havent spent enough time this week in front of the computer, they really want us hooked to them
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #932

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

sorry to read of so many problems with fall fest...
i have been lucky, albeit time consuming...
here is a picture of my fall room from last year (when the bounty was plentiful!!!)

happy hunting...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFALL FEST.jpg (153.2 KB, 14 views)
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #933
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
So out of our frustration all week and the final day when we think they will be flying more often, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] decides to do a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] flying on their webkinznews website. Are you kidding me LOL, take away from our leaves to try for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]....
At least it is not a peek-a-news and limited to the accounts not emails. Hopefully this will reduce the glitches. You have more of a chance of getting an email address accepted that wasnt used in the previous ones.
At least they give 2 days of that so if we want to find leaves Sat we can look for the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] on Sunday... Like we havent spent enough time this week in front of the computer, they really want us hooked to them
they have done this the last few years,,,,,,,,,, a bunch of things all at once, instead of spreading it out over the calendar year............ they never seem to be conscious of the things they have going for some reason................................... i dont even do the newspaper thigns with the payoff being so low and all............. its too bad. ive always said they have fantastic ideas but they impliment them very badly.................. its like the employees have these great ideas and the bosses seem to ruin them by being stingy or some other such trait..............

i sure hope this maintenance will fix the problems for eveyonel......... i know it is the time i am online and in ww, but if it will solve the problem than i will be happy because so many have not seen one leaf....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 01:50 AM   #934
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Hoping WW comes back on at 3...I am usually in bed but my brother is in Vietnam getting engaged today, well they are having a huge ceremony there and no one could go over with him so we will be watching it online streaming live, but the time difference is huge so it starts at 5 am our time.... 2 hours 14 mins to go LOL, hoping to catch some leaves while trying not to fall asleep

It is like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was reading my mind, tried to get on couldnt, posted on here, tried to get on again and what do ya know, ON!!! Hopefully leaves will be flying

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-24-2010 at 01:50 AM..
Old 09-24-2010, 01:59 AM   #935
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am back in!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:23 AM   #936
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

me too , for twenty minutes and i have 2 accts open but no leaves yet................... if they fixed it then i dont see any difference so far..................... kripes
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #937

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I was able to get on at about 2:02 AM. No leaves at all until 3:30 AM when I got "We're sorry.....", can't connect message. I'm tellin' ya, they're givin' the servers CPR!!
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #938
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

well that didnt last very long...331 was kicked off both that I had opened, so they shut it down again. was able to get my extra wishing wells though and got 1 leaf, wheat, even though I had 2 opened only one came through and at the time it should have come again it shut off. Hopefully it will be back on again soon. I need to stay awake
Old 09-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #939
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I was back in. (Did my dailies.) Went to the clubhouse looking for a leaf. (Then they kicked me out.) I was in two accounts. I guess this is regular maintenance now. Good night all. I'll watch/catch the leaves later on today.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #940

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

2 accounts, BTW.
bronkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: