Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 AM   #751
Webkinz :)
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I think that the leaves should be flying faster and during the daytime too. This game was started for kids but is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] complaining about selling them to adults. No I don't think so. I was on last night for 4 hours with 3 accounts opened and all I got was 6 leaves. That's less then 1 an hour and they were all old prizes mostly food. I did notice that one account never saw a single leaf they were all on the other two accounts. If that was our only account we wouldn't be getting any leaves. I feel bad for the kids. What a huge dissapointment as usual! Then on Saturday the last day they will have the leaves fllike crazy. Too bad we are busy all day Saturday and I'm sure there are lots of others that will be too. They should be flying all week long. So frustrating.
larissanicole is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #752

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

I've been walking around my room for 50 minutes now...and no leaves,
on my North American account.

You'd think they'd increase it in the mornings, for the kids who play before school.

I wonder if I will get leaves, if I log out and back in....
or maybe if I clear my cache for a tenth time this morning,
or maybe if I stand on my head and count to ten backwards while crossing my fingers!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 06:51 AM   #753
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Well, I was on from 7am until about 7:45am and didn't see one leaf. Maybe the leaf thing doesn't start until 8am when the clubhouse opens but somehow I doubt it. I would like to get more stuff before fall fest is over on Saturday. I've only gotten one jacket, some squash, two cornucopia's, and a potted elm tree. I wouldn't mind some wall plates and the autumn globe. I try to be on all day so I can get some more prizes but I am lucky if I see one leaf and to top it off, sometimes when you click on leaves it doesn't activate your prize.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:02 AM   #754

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Got my first leaf, after having been logged in since 6:45 am EST,
at exactly 8:00 am.

Maybe they will start coming now?
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:02 AM   #755

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Are you serious? I have been logged in on my new Asian account for more than an hour and not one leaf. Really annoying.
Log in AFTER 2pm kt asia. The accounts I had up before were slow so I logged out. Had 7 asian accounts up for an hour and got 24 leaves..

Good luck all...stick with it..the prizes will come.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #756
danusia is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
I think that the leaves should be flying faster and during the daytime too. This game was started for kids but is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] complaining about selling them to adults. No I don't think so. I was on last night for 4 hours with 3 accounts opened and all I got was 6 leaves. That's less then 1 an hour and they were all old prizes mostly food. I did notice that one account never saw a single leaf they were all on the other two accounts. If that was our only account we wouldn't be getting any leaves. I feel bad for the kids. What a huge dissapointment as usual! Then on Saturday the last day they will have the leaves fllike crazy. Too bad we are busy all day Saturday and I'm sure there are lots of others that will be too. They should be flying all week long. So frustrating.
I agree. Those leaves should definitely be flying fast and furious for the kid users because I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for an 8-yr old to spend 2 hrs looking for falling leaves only to see ONE. I'm alot more that 8-yrs old and I'm beyond annoyed with this schedule.

But what the heck difference should it make to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] if all of its users have the fun of seeing a leaf every 10 minutes? What difference does it make to them if we get 100 fall prizes or 1? If I, and I bet 99% of the people on this board, saw a leaf every 10 minutes we'd stay signed in all night and day and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would forever have our loyalty and we'd forever look forward to these events. As it is currently, who has the time or inclination to stay signed in all day and night at the hopes of finding a leaf every hr or 2? That just makes me angry at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], makes me a much less frequent user, and makes me unlikely to recommend Webkinz to other people.

I know I've asked this before but just what is the down side for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] if they sent leaves flying on a more frequent schedule? We would enjoy Webkinz that much more, we would play more often, we would look forward to other such events and we would encourage others to play with us. That seems like a huge up side for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. So what's the down side of that? Too many players on the site too long, overwhelming servers? Too many items in the docks for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to retain. What is it? If I could just understand their logic for being so stingy I'd be able to accept the current schedule. I really need them to explain this.

Their goal should be to keep us happy and coming back. I agree, keep the young users happy. They get frustrated more easily than the older users. But aren't they shooting themselves in the foot by ticking the rest of us off?
danusia is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #757

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Log in AFTER 2pm kt asia. The accounts I had up before were slow so I logged out. Had 7 asian accounts up for an hour and got 24 leaves..

Good luck all...stick with it..the prizes will come.
After posting that I did log out and back in. Then I waited another 45 minutes and finally gave up. I was hoping that making an Asian account would help me but it didn't. I see some people post that their accounts can see 5 to 7 leaves an hour and it just amazes me. I have been very patient and reminded myself that we have a few days left, but time is running out and I still don't have even one lumberjack coat despite spending hours each day logged into multiple accounts. I don't even mind the stuff from last year as I have very little of it. What I don't understand is why some accounts get to see more leaves than others. Why does it have to be random? Why can't every account see X number of leaves per hour? We all deserve the same chance.
Margo is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 AM   #758
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

Went on for one hour this morning and just finished.

9 minute schedule - 3 accounts - 2 leaves - one cider and one wheat sheaf.

Good luck today
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 AM   #759
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

I agree with all of you. I have been logged on every day this week for hours and hours, I GOT 2 LEAVES. How crazy is that?
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] seems to be getting worse and worse. They don't help you when you have a problem, they just ignore you. They are stingy. But I guess with so many (probably millions) of us buying Webkinz, they really don't need to care about us.
I am really frustrated with them.
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #760

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by danusia
...I know I've asked this before but just what is the down side for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] if they sent leaves flying on a more frequent schedule? We would enjoy Webkinz that much more, we would play more often, we would look forward to other such events and we would encourage others to play with us. That seems like a huge up side for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. So what's the down side of that? Too many players on the site too long, overwhelming servers? Too many items in the docks for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to retain. What is it? If I could just understand their logic for being so stingy I'd be able to accept the current schedule. I really need them to explain this.

Their goal should be to keep us happy and coming back. I agree, keep the young users happy. They get frustrated more easily than the older users. But aren't they shooting themselves in the foot by ticking the rest of us off?
In all do honesty here, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should be keeping the adults more happy because it is our money that is spent to buy their products for our kids. Also, the leaves should be flying more during the day because some kids are home schooled and they can use the compter during free time. I

I have been looking for leaves 2 hours a day before I have to go to work, and I have caught 2 leaves since this started and it was on an asian account. I haven't even got one on my American accounts yet.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: