Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 10:43 PM   #731
Webkinz :)

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

o blast!
i just saw one in my room (11:41 pm) and couldnt click it. no hand cursor, just the
unclicky-arrow
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #732
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Wow no leaves. it;s been almost 40 mins.

Got one....an orange one....squash, exactly 50 minutes after my first one! 50!

Last edited by rockermom; 09-22-2010 at 10:58 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #733
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Second night in a row we are clicking 5 accounts and have over 50 leaves in a couple of hours. Apparently getting the time out of sync is a good thing because shaking the clock loosens the leaves so I encourage you to try it - kids had a good time and we are getting all prizes except the corn display regularly.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #734
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by 728lisa
Second night in a row we are clicking 5 accounts and have over 50 leaves in a couple of hours. Apparently getting the time out of sync is a good thing because shaking the clock loosens the leaves so I encourage you to try it - kids had a good time and we are getting all prizes except the corn display regularly.

Wow thanks for the Cool info!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #735

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

12:20 KT just got a Striped Autumn Sweater

the leaf was yellow...not sure if that makes a difference
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #736

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 728lisa
Glad for the observation. I noticed this too tonight, but didn't know if it was a fluke or not. The 2 accounts that were not on actual time seemed to have many more leaves than the account that was on the correct time. Once I had logged off and back on (resetting the clocks back to the correct time), the accounts received virtually no leaves. Think I will try to do my dailies and academy again tomorrow and get the clock out of sync to test this theory out again.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #737
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

30 mins......no leaf.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #738
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

After hearing a couple days ago that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] had programmed this so the leaves would fall more when kids get out of school, I tried from around 3pm - 7pm Asian time, and again 3pm-5pm Euro time, and did find more leaves. (I'm on a break so I can check at odd times.) The prizes were still mostly the older items, but they really were more frequent then.

I tried again from 6pm to 10pm NA time this (Wedn) afternoon with five accounts open, and managed to get 72 leaves (well, saw 75, but 3 yellow ones didn't open when I clicked on them). Of those 72 prizes, 16 of them were new items -- mostly lumberjack clothing/galoshes (several galoshes). That's a few more new things than I'd found before, so maybe as the days go by the older items will get fewer. I hope so anyway!

Oh, I'll add that my clocks were all in sync earlier this afternoon.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #739
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
After hearing a couple days ago that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] had programmed this so the leaves would fall more when kids get out of school, I tried from around 3pm - 7pm Asian time, and again 3pm-5pm Euro time, and did find more leaves. (I'm on a break so I can check at odd times.) The prizes were still mostly the older items, but they really were more frequent then.

I tried again from 6pm to 10pm NA time this (Wedn) afternoon with five accounts open, and managed to get 72 leaves (well, saw 75, but 3 yellow ones didn't open when I clicked on them). Of those 72 prizes, 16 of them were new items -- mostly lumberjack clothing/galoshes (several galoshes). That's a few more new things than I'd found before, so maybe as the days go by the older items will get fewer. I hope so anyway!

Oh, I'll add that my clocks were all in sync earlier this afternoon.
thats awesome! I wish I was on your server lol Very glad you got to get some of the newer stuff
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #740

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

I dont understand this.

I've been on over two hours and only two leaves - both food.

In the last five days I've gotten maybe 4 or 5 leaves total and thats been a lot of hours looking and finding nothing. How are some accounts getting so many?
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: