Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #721
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
My timing was crazy tonight. I was on a little over 2 hours here are the stats on 3 accounts. Using IE, Google Chrome and Firefox (all worked just the same).

Account 1 leaves (didn't record what they were): Times listed are the times I got a leaf.

7:41
8:00
8:14
Logged out and back in at 8:30
8:44
8:59
9:10
9:40
9:54

Account 2 leaves:
7:55
8:00
Log out and back in 8:30
8:39
8:59
9:35
9:59

Account 3 leaves:
7:45
Logged out and back in 8:30
8:44
9:18
9:59

As you can see the time was not running on set intervals. I had a 4 minute a few 15 minute etc. Lots of wall plates but new stuff too like a few jackets, shoes and hats and one globe. No gourd candles today.
You have very lucky accounts! I have never had that many leaves on ANY account in that amount of time...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #722
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Draconia
Thanks for your thoughts, no offense taken. You are right that it is a business and the extras do keep us "the customers" happy. I personally just choose to look at the bright side. There are way to many serious issues to be concerned about in the world and WW is my little escape so I choose to look at it as a plus given by [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. I enjoy the site despite all the glitches and occasional frustrations. However, I for one would be on it regardless of whether they had this and other contests or not. Not everyone will agree and that is ok. This is my opinion, and we all have one.
Well said, I enjoy the site as well. I think I'm particularly bitter because every time I need to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] I feel like I'm talking to a poorly trained, rude teenage girl. Serious fail on their customer service.

Again, your attitude is great, I'll be the demanding mean one, between the two types maybe they'll wise up and attend to the customers a little better.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #723
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I agree with the whole business thing, I am a big collector and the only thing that has kept me loyal to Webkinz is the extra stuff like the fall leaves and other stuff they do through out the year and I haven't seen one single leaf yet. I've been looking since this started and even went and sat in the park that was reported to be seeing them and still nothing. I am very disappointed, very!

I had some problems with it last year but nothing like this and rather than being fun, I'm frustrated
Old 09-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #724
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I want fall fest from two years ago back.

Fall Fest of 08 ran like gangbusters the first day. Every six minutes a leaf flew by, and I was able to get every prize in multiples all in the first day. (Of course, the leaves slowed way down after the first day, but since the first day was so awesome it didn't matter to me lol!)

This year has been the PITS. I have stayed logged into Webkinz for the nearly the whole day, each day of Fall Fest so far. I only have FOUR new items to show for the nearly 60 HOURS I've spent looking for leaves (one corn decoration, two boots, and one lumberjack coat). I'm only getting the old stuff for the most part, and since I already have a gazillion of all the older things, what good does that do me? I mean, do I really need 300 place settings, 267 striped sweaters, 328 sunset toques, and 549 hot apple ciders? Oh heck no. But I really do need at least ONE globe, and ONE gourd candle, and ONE lumberjack hat.

Anybody know what is the best time to get the new stuff? Because I'm going completely nuts here.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #725

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

ClaraZ25 has just posted a new thread titled Fall Fest Leaf Timing. I found it on the forum page. I'd put a link to it, but I don't know how. Anyway, this may help for those that are trying to figure out the time cycles for the festival.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #726
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

On a side note about giving us extras, can they bring a "Disney" event back LOL I want me some tinkerbell items or maybe some Toy Story 3?!?!?!....Now if they could do the timing like those events I think it would make us alot happier

No offense taken either here about the comments Aeza. I agree with the business side of it, it does keep us as customers, but I think my obsessive addiction would still continue if they didnt...I cant get away from it. As much as it frustrates me I cant seem to stop it. I try to stop buying them all and cant.....

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-22-2010 at 10:08 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #727
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Guess what? I caught a red leaf 8:07pm pacific. it was a cornucopia. LOL

hmmm no other leaves yet. it's been 14 minutes,

Last edited by rockermom; 09-22-2010 at 10:21 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #728

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I don't mean to be disagreeable, but if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] cuts out the little extras they can kiss business goodbye. We have to remember that while it is nice to have them put on a celebration like this, they aren't doing it to be kind. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is a business and their profit is their first priority. If there was ever a question about that one need only look at the eStore prices...$120+ for one room???

I love the positive attitude and I really hate meeting it with such negativity, but the truth is we pay to be here, we deserve these leaves and a whole lot more.

I apologize if this sounds angry or mean, I don't mean to direct it at you, but at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] whom I have felt much too frustrated with lately to feel a real sense of gratitude.

i agree to that wholeheartedly if it was not for us [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would not be here. We pay for everything on here no one is giving us anything. If anything we should get more. the estore is getting to be ridiclious. We have to pay for the best stuff in the new room themes. To me [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is a little to money hungry and forgetting people will only pay so much.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:36 PM   #729

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

been about half an hour and nothing.

anything, anyone? and if anyones getting leaves, where in WW are u when ur getting them?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #730

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Just got a red one for a lumberjack coat in my room. I'm also getting them on the 'contact us' page of the newspaper. Both accounts are very, very slow....about 1 leaf every 30 minutes. Good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: