Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #711
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Well my accounts are varying from 15 to 30 minutes between leaves now. I've started getting last years prizes in the last hour, but at least there have not been any that wouldn't let me click on them since about 7pm. Had great luck getting new prizes between 7 and 8:30.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
mommaof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #712
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I just wanted to say that you KNOW you are obsessed with the leaves and timing and all that, when you start to dream that you're seeing "see-through" leaves and can't click on them, and call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to let them know LOL!
taytertots is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #713
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

LOL taytertots. Flying leaves were in my dreams last night too... but I wasn't dreaming about Webkinz at all. I was having some boring run of the mill dream about nothing in particular, and getting mad because leaves kept flying through my dream and I couldnt' click on them because I wasn't in WW!
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #714
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
I just wanted to say that you KNOW you are obsessed with the leaves and timing and all that, when you start to dream that you're seeing "see-through" leaves and can't click on them, and call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to let them know LOL!
Leaf dreaming was what woke me up at 2:30 AM this morning I stayed up til noon then had to nap!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #715

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

I seem to have noticed something at least for my accounts. I have had 2 accounts that were off time (clocks messed up when I did my dailies) that I have been getting leaves on most of the evening. ONe account was consistently having leaves every 20 minutes and just now got one off cycle at a 5 minute interval. The 2nd of these was random, but between 24 and 30 minutes apart.

My 3rd account has not been as good to me and has locked up twice so I had to relog on it. This account the clock is on real time, and doesn't seem to have leaves flying on any schedule. Wonder if the clock timing has any indication of how well the leaves fly. Anyone else notice this?
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #716

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

WebkinzBatRulez - that was a terrific poem. If you haven't already, check out Dragonbird's FUNstrations thread (I'm not sure how to direct you, but if you see a post, click the siggy).

Dawnscott1 - excellent post! Thanks for taking the time to type it all out. Rep to you!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #717
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Draconia
Well said dawnscott1. It can be frustrating, but remember to try to have fun and be happy that they do offer little extras like the fall festival. They could cut them out and then no one would get extras. It might not feel like we always get our share of each contest, but at least we have the chance if we have the time. Otherwise, you can always try to trade for what you don't get. I've had lucky times and really unlucky times. I'm just grateful to be able to have the opportunity and occasional challenge to do something different than the ordinary. I wish all good luck and fortune!

Well my accounts are varying from 15 to 30 minutes between leaves now. I've started getting last years prizes in the last hour, but at least there have not been any that wouldn't let me click on them since about 7pm. Had great luck getting new prizes between 7 and 8:30.
I don't mean to be disagreeable, but if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] cuts out the little extras they can kiss business goodbye. We have to remember that while it is nice to have them put on a celebration like this, they aren't doing it to be kind. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is a business and their profit is their first priority. If there was ever a question about that one need only look at the eStore prices...$120+ for one room???

I love the positive attitude and I really hate meeting it with such negativity, but the truth is we pay to be here, we deserve these leaves and a whole lot more.

I apologize if this sounds angry or mean, I don't mean to direct it at you, but at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] whom I have felt much too frustrated with lately to feel a real sense of gratitude.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #718
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My timing was crazy tonight. I was on a little over 2 hours here are the stats on 3 accounts. Using IE, Google Chrome and Firefox (all worked just the same).

Account 1 leaves (didn't record what they were): Times listed are the times I got a leaf.

7:41
8:00
8:14
Logged out and back in at 8:30
8:44
8:59
9:10
9:40
9:54

Account 2 leaves:
7:55
8:00
Log out and back in 8:30
8:39
8:59
9:35
9:59

Account 3 leaves:
7:45
Logged out and back in 8:30
8:44
9:18
9:59

As you can see the time was not running on set intervals. I had a 4 minute a few 15 minute etc. Lots of wall plates but new stuff too like a few jackets, shoes and hats and one globe. No gourd candles today.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #719

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
II apologize if this sounds angry or mean, I don't mean to direct it at you, but at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] whom I have felt much too frustrated with lately to feel a real sense of gratitude.
Thanks for your thoughts, no offense taken. You are right that it is a business and the extras do keep us "the customers" happy. I personally just choose to look at the bright side. There are way to many serious issues to be concerned about in the world and WW is my little escape so I choose to look at it as a plus given by [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. I enjoy the site despite all the glitches and occasional frustrations. However, I for one would be on it regardless of whether they had this and other contests or not. Not everyone will agree and that is ok. This is my opinion, and we all have one.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #720
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

wow -- it's been almost 40 mins -- have 3 accounts open and only 1 leaf showed -- today's worse then yesterday -- in fact, i think i had more luck on one account last year [not knowing how 2 open multiple accounts @ the time]. hopefully there will be an extended day like last year where they supposedly have released a lot more leaves.

wait -- one account just shut down 'cuz nothing happened for so long -- LOL guess the other 2 will follow suit ...
webby4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: