Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #701
Webkinz :)

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by sabie11
Is anyone on Google Chrome and getting or not getting any leaves?
Can't say I have ever used Chrome. I have internet explorer and although the leaves have slowed down in the last 30 minutes, I am still seeing them about every 15 minutes on 2 accounts and every 20 minutes on the other.
Draconia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #702
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by sabie11
Is anyone on Google Chrome and getting or not getting any leaves?
I tried it on Google Chrome. I got a leaf clicked on it and it went into Please Wait... I had to log out and didn't get the prize so I'm back to IE. This is a common problem I've had with Chrome.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:55 PM   #703
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

I better go switch to Internet Explorer, thanks.
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #704

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Maybe if we all do the leaf dance...the leaves will come!

Everybody...

Get up!

Come on get up!

Everybody...Up! Up! (ok so I sound like Dora)

Now Lift up your hands!

Lift them high!

Now sway your arms in the breeze

Now say

Come Leaves! Come Leaves!

well my poor Bat was in the Runway room trying to pass time for the leaves...when he got a 1.0 for his awesome clown outfit! So he's taking a break from his devastating experience. Poor meep!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #705
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I'm on Firefox and the bottom of my screen says "transferring data from wapi10.webkinz.com..." and I'm not seeing ANY leaves.

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
I'm on Firefox and the bottom of my screen says "transferring data from wapi10.webkinz.com..." and I'm not seeing ANY leaves.
I just caught one and it said "Read www.webkinz.com". Come on computer...keep reading!!!

Last edited by batgirl2021; 09-22-2010 at 08:06 PM..
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #706

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pianistbg
I absolutely love this poem!

Thanks
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #707
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I've been gone awhile and wondered what schedule the leaves are on now.
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #708
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Boy do I wish the leaves would fly on WI LOL, we seem to be on here more than there anyways talking....
I was on a no leaf timer then signed off and onto another one, waited 34 mins then got one, then every 5 mins for 5 leaves, then nothing again.
Weird my arrow makes a refresh sign right before the leaf comes, at the 5 min mark it did it but no leaf flew by so I think my comp knows when it is supposed to come.
I know that someone said that you can miss a rotation and that would make sense if my comp did the weird refresh on it at the exact 5 min mark after getting 5 every 5 mins.
I would also like to say, we need to be a little more patient with each other on here. We (I am sure) are mostly adults on here and I am not sure we act like it sometimes. I have gotten frustrated beyond belief but it is none of our problems and apparently it is not going to get better because as they said it is "chance" not guarantee. I have spent thousands of dollars on merchandise and have over 350 Webkinz alone not counting all the cards, accessories, clothing, deluxe accounts, estore items....And I am addicted and proud. I dont think that one addict saying something to another should be taken as insulting. Feelings will get hurt but shouldnt be drawn out and going back and forth with each other on here. Since it is not all adults I dont think the kids should have to read the shots at each other while trying to actually find a useful tip on here.
I am a nobody on here, but have been on WI for a few years (even before I signed up) and have loved being on here, and have had people reply rudely to a post but I have kept my frustration and feelings to myself so it does not come off badly on here for other people to read.
I know everyone is getting frustrated with the leaves and are entitled to have their own feelings and opinions and the right to call and complain if they feel it necessary. It is a fun event and my opinions have been the same as most of them on here that it is not often enough and when I read the response that a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] CSR gave that they want it to be more fun hunting for the rare items so they have them limited I was so upset along with everyone else. Because it seems it is more of a frustration (like many other events, none goes right at first, we have come to learn this and should not expect it to go perfectly with millions of users at the same time, in many time zones, countries etc...) and is not fun for us anymore, but if they allowed every leaf to be the "rare" ones then they wouldnt be "rare"
I spend enough time on WW probably like 10 hours a day or more while not working to maybe feel somewhat expectant of getting at least one of each but me venting on a website is not going to make them come any faster. Like the events on Webkinznews select ones received t-shirts and some actually won a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] buddy, or the candy and the tree, I was upset that I didnt get a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] yeah but it was a chance not a guarantee, after one didnt have it I did not stop trying on the others because there was still that chance. There is a chance we might get the new items but there is a chance we will not, and we should all be ok with what we get even if we feel it is not right or feel jipped...because they could get rid of the fall festival altogether (but then we would complain about that too right?!?!)
Sorry for it being so long, and I wasnt going to say anything but we are all Webkinz lovers and spend our time doing what we love, Playing on Webkinz World... Not everyone has to get along that is life, but at least for the sake of the kiddos that read on here maybe we should keep our comments on a public forum nice, there is PM if you want to go back and forth.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #709

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Well said dawnscott1. It can be frustrating, but remember to try to have fun and be happy that they do offer little extras like the fall festival. They could cut them out and then no one would get extras. It might not feel like we always get our share of each contest, but at least we have the chance if we have the time. Otherwise, you can always try to trade for what you don't get. I've had lucky times and really unlucky times. I'm just grateful to be able to have the opportunity and occasional challenge to do something different than the ordinary. I wish all good luck and fortune!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
I've been gone awhile and wondered what schedule the leaves are on now.
Well my accounts are varying from 15 to 30 minutes between leaves now. I've started getting last years prizes in the last hour, but at least there have not been any that wouldn't let me click on them since about 7pm. Had great luck getting new prizes between 7 and 8:30.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #710

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Not one single leaf today for me! Last year it was a little hard, but not like this. I have about seven of last years items and only one of the new ones. Very disappointing. If the Winter Fest is anything like this one, it just won't be worth the effort. I'm done with the Fall Fest. Just not going to waste my time sitting and waiting for leaves that never come. And yes, I've cleared my cach, over and over. That is not the problem. The problem is there are not enough leaves, too long between leaves, and the chance of getting one of the new prizes is really slim, for most of us here. Sorry [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], you are too unfair. I think I'll go play some arcade games and win some KC and just buy some last years Halloween items. Oh, well......there's always hope for improvement for next year.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: