Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #681
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I am definitely seeing them every 5 minutes. I have 3 accounts open and this is great. I stay on the what's new page of the news paper because you can't accidentally click something else while catching a leaf.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #682

bostonjenn is on a distinguished road

I wish the leaves would fall faster! I love to collect the prizes and send them to my daughter's accounts, but I can't do it if they don't fall!

Bostonjenn

I love Webkinz! :-)
bostonjenn is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:56 PM   #683
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone know if you can get leaves while playing Mazin' Hamsters? I don't want to sit around doing nothing on webkinz when I can be playing and earning money (:
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #684
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
You have way more patience than I do. I cannot STAND just sitting on an empty page and staring for to an hour at a time.

I've been going into my pet's rooms to play checkers. At least I can earn some kinzcash while waitiing since I cam STILL see my dock.

Three days ago staying in one of my rooms and playing checkers worked. Hasn't worked since then, though.
I am not that patient, I keep a 4th screen open and work on emails, check WI, "surf the net" the 4 minutes in between leaves...
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #685

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

To the Tune of "I've been working on the Railroad."

I've been looking for the leaves
All the live long day
I've been doing other things
Just to pass the time away!

Man the leaves just aren't blowing!
I'm pulling out my hair!
Frustration is growing
Because the leaves just aren't there!

Where are those leaves?
Where did they go?
Why won't those stinkin leaves just blow blow blow?!

Where are those leaves?
Where did they go?
Why won't those stinkin leaves just blow?!

Someone's calling up [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]
Someone's going to complain-ai-ai-ain!
Someone's got cramped hands!
Someone's going insane!

Ay yi yi yi yi!
I think I've lost my mind! My mind!
Ay yi yi yi yi!
Why those leaves fly by?!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #686
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

my leaves stopped falling... guess I'll have to log out and back in to all of my accounts
Old 09-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #687
Animal Lover (L)

KrystalSC is on a distinguished road

i dont get leaves every 9 minutes, mines like 20 - 40 mins
KrystalSC is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #688
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
my leaves stopped falling... guess I'll have to log out and back in to all of my accounts
I think mine have as well, it's been a half hour and nothing. I might try logging out and back in as well, in hopes of getting those leaves blowing.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #689
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

WebkinzBatRulz - That is so cute and clever!! Thanks for adding to the fun!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #690

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Things have definitely improved for me today. I've been on 3 accounts for about an hour and even though I was not able to click on 3 leaves, the ones I have been able to catch have been great surprises. I've gotten 1 globe, 2 lumberjacket coats, a pair of wooly galoshes, a place setting and a cider. Compared to the last couple of days of seeing very little and it being all of last years items, I LOVE today! Thank you [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]!
Draconia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: