Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #661
Webkinz :)

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

6:35 communal contest page 3rd sunset toque in a row BUT 3 leaves in 30 minutes. now thats the most ive seen in that time span since fall fest started!

be positive guys! u know? cant curse the Webkinz gods and expect miracles from them in the next breath!

♪ ♫ "i love webkinz, i love leaves, forgive our feindishness please, please, please!" ♫ ♪
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #662

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

i agree we have collectively spent thousands on here. I do not feel addicted i thought this used to be fun. People have ruined the trading rooms. You cannot trade for anything anymore. All the glitches have made this the most unenjoyable game out there.

i have only spoke to them once and needless to say that was one person i would never speak to. there reps are rude!!

Last edited by lou1974; 09-22-2010 at 05:41 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #663

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

account 1 logged on @ 447
leaf @17, 22, 47, 02, 27
account 2 logged on @ 449
leaf @19, 34, 59, nothing after till 630
account 3 logged on @451
leaf at 451, 05, 20. 30, 40, 55, 10, 30
better than I have done since sunday
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #664

6:41 communal contest page Mmm Cider! again!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #665

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Well it was fun...NOT. I am logging on the FooPets where I can play with my dogs for FREE!!!!!
I will try again later after my eyes quit hurting. Good luck to you all!! Hope everyone gets a globe!
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #666

thousands of dollars on webkinz would in my books qualify as mania and addiction. sorry if thats rude.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #667

hey listen im not meaning to offend anyone, just to remind everyone that its supposed to be Fun
its supposed to be a Bonus.
the terms of use tells us that things dont always work right. they can stop fallfest any time. they dont have to answer those phones, they do it so they can serve us better.
and tho i might be as addicted and maniacal (at times) as the next guy, i cant help but wonder if being positive could help (some how?). being negative doesnt seem to. sigh
Old 09-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #668

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

coool
lickerish100 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #669
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

You make a good point. But, to be honest I really feel as though they continue to do it to keep their customers, to keep making money. If they suddenly decided to stop fall fest, people might say they'd stop buying webkinz.

Look what happened when [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] stopped the deluxe family plan, some people said they would stop buying webkinz until they brought it back.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #670

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

I agree with you its not bad enough we have to waste days not hours but days on this and still get the same stuff but to have people bad mouth you for it as well. I am leaving also because i am feeling the same way. Some people need to check there mouth at the door.

I was positive the first day or 2 we will get the stuff if we were patient but there is a limit to everyones patience. As far as the reps go i do not care how many people complain they are the only ones we can talk to and there going to get the brunt of the anger. If they would fix the problems first before mentioning it and getting everyones hopes up it would be different. I think we all have the right to complain its not free and this just gets worse and worse.

Last edited by lou1974; 09-22-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: