Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #651
Webkinz :)

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Like the Peek A News that was real fair as well if you were unlucky enough to do the tree and get nothing but food then we could not do the [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]. Way to go [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] you teach us all that life is a big disappointment no matter how much money you throw there way
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #652

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
agreed. but we have to remember
its supposed to be a Bonus when/if we see/click leaves, right?
just think, not all of us are 24 with the luxury of being able to sit at the computer for possibly hours on end, vegetating, praying for leaves and having a hissy fit over not getting them.

lets try all just. hoping. hard. just hope hard everyone, maybe collectively our powers of positive thinking will have some effect. not likely, but worth a shot. beats counting Arte's Blinks.
one thousand two hundred sixty eight, one thousand two hundred sixty nine...
at least Arte's eyes arent burning.
Oh and while were hoping, and thinking positive, let's hope some things end up in the curio shop.
maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will encourage our feindish behaviour and extend the leaves past the 25th. this is my last day off and other than the boots ive still only got old stuff.
True I am an adult or suppose to be lol but the kids are the ones disappointed
I am rubbing my lucky rabbits foot hopeing for lumberjack clothing for my snowman...
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #653

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkinz account expires oct 20th. i told my self the last 2 times my account was facing expiration that i was Giving It Up.
Quittin. Hangin Up The Old Hat.
pssh
countless wasted hours later (glad i dont buy from estore man what a waste of money/life)
still a feind. they should put warnings on their products: may cause addiction slash psychosis LOL
Old 09-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #654

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

The first year we had it every 6 minutes..since its gotten worse and worse... After 137 webkinz later....I now get disgusted...its virtual items.... why cant we just get them..I am a collector of the clothing and its fustrating that 4 accounts.... .Between the accounts we have like 300 pets and we dont see any..I do not have hours on end to sit and watch the screen... I will not be wasting my money on pets again.... If they did it before at a 6 minute system always why not now.... [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is gonna lose alot of people at this rate...
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #655

6:20 another leaf on communal contest page! i think she was onto something!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #656

if customer service would have sreamed at me i would have screamed right back. if it was not for us they would have no jobs. BOYCOTT [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] til they can be more fair to the people who pay there salaries

That would be enough for me to ask to talk to there boss thats not very good public relations

Last edited by lou1974; 09-22-2010 at 05:28 PM..
Old 09-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #657

i feel bad for the ppl on the phones lol o man!
i dunno much about how computers work cuz im too busy being addicted to pretend stuff to bother worrying myself with the hows n whys of the real world

but i feel bad for those ppl. id be losing it too. i wonder how many customer service reps quit during the fall fest or get fired for finally snapping... glad i dont work for gans. besides, we should feel bad for them. they dont get to sit around n wait for leaves, they get to try to console maniacs suffering from addiction.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #658

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I hate to say it but I 2 am addicted
I canrt help it I love to decorate and buy things with play money
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #659
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I have had to call them a few times and only once was the person nice, his name was Brian. Everyone else I spoke with wasn't so nice and wasn't helpful at all.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #660

i know how you feel who wants to sit here for days and see nothing. I do not feel sorry for the reps either. They should know what there getting into. Maybe they should be relaying the message or better yet put the programmers on for us to talk to
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: