Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #631
Webkinz :)

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

just got my first one of the day at 5:14 pm. and i almost missed it, was barely able to click in time cuz my cursor was only an arrow, not the hand. managed to get it just in time. another squash. sigh
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #632
mygra will become famous soon enough

still no leafs
mygra is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #633

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I know how you feel I have gotten 2 all day. I finally got a pumpkin candle . Grrrrrrrr!
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #634
lisam is on a distinguished road

I have been trying all day (I'm at home with a stomach bug). I have seen very few leaves. I really want a globe! :-(
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #635
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I got several today b/c I found a 5 minute interval on one acct and stuck with it. That is the good news. The bad news is, it was all stuff I had and mostly squash. I'd be really happy with a pumpkin candle, colorful corn or globe.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #636

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
just got my first one of the day at 5:14 pm. and i almost missed it, was barely able to click in time cuz my cursor was only an arrow, not the hand. managed to get it just in time. another squash. sigh

just saw one at 5:40 and wasnt able to click it at all
this happened to me yesterday too
so far all ive got is last years stuff other than the boots
Old 09-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #637

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

MY EYES are BURNING!
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #638

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
I am having some luck right now on the Communal Contest Page on my account -- not much luck on any page on my daughter's account.

I got a butternut squash at 5:14 on one of our accounts too!
I hate those things!! I am positive my critters gag on them when I make them eat one!

The leaves being so hard to find is something we encountered last year too. We don't have even half the old items! I've spent far too much time waiting on the leaves to fall and I'm getting upset that I am giving [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] so much of my time trying to find the goodies.

My girl collects the dolls/figures so we really want to get one of the corn husk dolls. And I like the new globe and LOTS of the other things!

Unfortunately, when I finally manage to get a leaf, it has one of the old, generic items, like the food, cornucopia, wall plate or wheat shock! We want to find some of the really cool things!

The leaves are "blowing by" right now at 10 minute intervals on my account, but they are few and far between on my daughter's! My clocks are correct and I am staying on the Communal Contest Page on both accounts! I just caught another leaf on my account and guess what it was!?!?! (yep! that nasty squash! )

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #639

the corn husk dall is from a couple years ago and i dont think u can get them anymore
Old 09-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #640

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

i seem to have the best luck when i am in the park, but nothing more than cider and sweaters and hats. i have them coming out my ears grrrrrr
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: