Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #621
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I just logged on a little after 4pm and I received a leaf at 4:18 and just now another at 4:23 so that means it's 5 minutes. Yay, lets hope that holds for the rest of the evening!

I was getting none earlier today, so I took a break for a while.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #622
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default [langtitle=gl]Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered[/langtitle]

[lang=gl]On since 4:00 nada leaves! Na account[/lang]
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #623

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

4:28 just missed a leaf!

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #624
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Thanks I dont know what rep is but it must be good
Above where it says Welcome WebkinzBatRulz on the top left click on user cp. In the pop down box click on User CP home. Scroll down and see your rep.

You give rep by clicking on the thumbs up symbol on the bottom left of the posts.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #625
mygra will become famous soon enough

i am seeing NOTHING on any accounts...i have signed in and out..have cleared everything several times..and i have fed the pets ..everything i can still no leafs...
mygra is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #626
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I got a red leaf at 4:43.....Hot apple cider
Old 09-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #627

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
I have been thinking, if the leaves are only to be released at a faster rate during the hours our children are to be in school...then why are the "RARE" items in the curio shop and "SPECIALS" in kinzstyle outlet mostly made available during school hours? Can [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] explain this?
I meant to say during the hours our children are out of school.
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #628
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

20 minutes at Quizzy's and not 1 leaf!!
Nothing, not one since 4
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #629
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered[/langtitle]

[lang=de]1 leaf in 20 minutes. 4 accounts. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] shake those trees![/lang]
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #630

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

No leaves flying here

Extremely frustrating
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: