Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #601
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I thought I posted this here earlier, but I mistakenly posted it in the other fall fest thread.

Anyway... my clock was correct all afternoon and I continued to find leaves at 9 minute intervals off and on throughout the day. Then about an hour ago, my clock lost time. I found 2 leaves in 2 minutes, and nothing at all since then. So if your WW clock is behind, the timing is random! You may or may not find them when your clock is slow, and they definitely won't come at regular intervals.

To find them on whatever the current interval is, log out and sign in again to reset your clock.

Hope this helps ... I sure wish I had known that my WW clock was the reason for the randomness of the leaves I have been finding all week when others were finding them at regular intervals!
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #602
Webkinz :)

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

What is your least favorite prize? If I get another butternut squash I think I'm going to go off them permanently in real life too!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #603

doodlergirl is on a distinguished road

Are there some places that leaves don't come? I've never seen one in Webkinz Stadirm, the tournament arena, or the arcade... is that just a random thing or are there areas/activities where leaves don't fall?
doodlergirl is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #604

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Back to every 5 minutes as of 3:30KT
mom2girls is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #605

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

One account is getting them on a 5 minute cycle (the other2 are getting zilch!).

My least favorite is the cornucopia, tired of seeing it in past years. Second is the vegan steak (Butternut), just doesn't look nice.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #606
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

My daughter and I spent the last 1 1/2 hours searching for leaves, but got nothing! (4 accounts)

Very frustrating!

Thanks for calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], Cocoa Bean! Hope your phone call speeds things up a bit!

Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #607
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by doodlergirl
Are there some places that leaves don't come? I've never seen one in Webkinz Stadirm, the tournament arena, or the arcade... is that just a random thing or are there areas/activities where leaves don't fall?
Anywhere that you can see your dock, you might see leaves. If you are in the Arcade, Magical Forest, or anywhere else where you can't see your dock then you will NOT see any leaves either!

My least favorites so far are the foods. I have TOO many foods! I also have about a dozen cornucopias, so I don't want any more of those either!

I don't really care what I get from here on out, as long as I start getting more variety! Out of 40 leaves, I still only have about half of the available items (old or new).
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #608

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

The cornucopia is just plain ugly I think! Hard to pick a least favorite really....
Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #609

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I have been thinking, if the leaves are only to be released at a faster rate during the hours our children are to be in school...then why are the "RARE" items in the curio shop and "SPECIALS" in kinzstyle outlet mostly made available during school hours? Can [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] explain this?
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #610
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
I have been thinking, if the leaves are only to be released at a faster rate during the hours our children are to be in school...then why are the "RARE" items in the curio shop and "SPECIALS" in kinzstyle outlet mostly made available during school hours? Can [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] explain this?
Because children do not have kinzCASH.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: