Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #51
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
i am not playing if they expect me to sit in front of the computer for ten minutes
Good for you..I will be doing other things while I wait for those non-flying leaves..I just called them and they told me they were aware of the problem and are going to try to correct it...been on my European acct for 45 mins now...no leaves!
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I did okay this morning, but I have now been logged in for 45 minutes on 4 accounts and not one leaf has gone by. I have no idea what I am doing differently, but this is silly. Lucky for me I have to go to work so I can't frustrate myself further, LOL.
Margo is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #53

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I don't know, I think it's kinda wrong to only have them going more while kids are supposed to be out of school. Assuming they mean for the east coast? Kids won't be out on the West coast at 1 pm! Not to mention not all their players go to school, and then there are always the kids out of school this week, or homeschoolers who play at different times of the day. Like right now, during the day is my prime time for playing. Later it's making dinner and other evening chores! Why not just have them going constantly ALL the time, so that everyone gets MORE then enough leaves? Really shouldn't be a difficult thing.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #54

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I really hope they fix the programing so there are more leaves.. I was on for hours yesterday and I only got 3 leaves. I've only been on an hour or so today but I didn't get a leaf yet.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #55
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I don't want to be a downer,but they said the same thing last year with the leaves & snowflakes,and it didn't get any better,i really hope it does this time,but theres no way my daughter is going to sit for 11 minutes & wait,LOL now,what about the new items hmm? hee hee!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #56
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Been on for a few hours now..not one leaf. Looks like this may be repeat of last year..lack of leaves. I think may be fall comes to early in Webkinz..leaves must not be ready to come off the trees, yet. I know here my maple trees still have leaves..doesn't look like they ready to fall off yet. Maybe they need to wait a bit for the leaves in ww to be ready to fall.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #57
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Just got one at :44, on first screen (the newspaper front page), leaf walll plate. Finally, been looking on and off all day today and most of last night. Only last year's items so far.
tin is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #58

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I agree with you. They did say that before and it never got any better. Why is it that the pet of the month ribbons fly by a dime a dozen, but they can't get the leaves and snowflakes to fly more frequently? Any child is going to be disappointed by the very S L O W pace of the leaves falling. This is supposed to be fun? It would be a blast if they'd pick up the pace and leaves were flying at a much quicker pace. Yes, I realize there is a whole week to catch leaves, but at this rate, we'll be lucky if we are able to even find one of each of the items they have this year. Keeping my fingers crossed they have a windstorm in Webkinz world and the leaves go flying soon. They always seem to be "aware of the problem and they are working on it" however the problem never seems to get any better.

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I don't want to be a downer,but they said the same thing last year with the leaves & snowflakes,and it didn't get any better,i really hope it does this time,but theres no way my daughter is going to sit for 11 minutes & wait,LOL now,what about the new items hmm? hee hee!
alexandi is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #59
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

K Thanks, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].. but you could it the normal way on the weekends x-( i mean really OR you could have told us earlier so that we know x-( ... oh & thanks to you Cocoabean!
2quinn2 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #60

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I know it shouldn't matter, but it seems like 2 of my accounts get leaves and 2 do not, even when they are up next to each other. Since those 2 seem to be the lucky ducks, I am focusing on them and going to send stuff through the trading room to my main account.

Once more, I know it shouldn't matter, but in my case it seems to make a difference. If you are stuck on one account and have a different one to try, you might do that.

Good luck. I'm off to get the Halloween goodies in the W-Shop and Outlet.
Iggy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: