Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #581
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I've tried everything but stand on my head and I still haven't had much luck.
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #582
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I hope everyone keeps posting what they get. Even if I'm not getting leaves it's nice to know someone is. I don't feel bad towards them because they are having better luck than I am. It's not their fault. If you want to be upset, be upset at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], not the people that have zero control over what they get.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #583
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Just got one at a 5 minute mark.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #584
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
The question was how to open multiple windows on a mac.... from the menu bar at the top of my mac screen, I click on FILE, NEW WINDOW, and then paste the following into the adddress:
Welcome to Webkinz
Or a much faster way to bring up a new browser window is with the keyboard short-cut, command+N, hold down both keys at the same time.

If you have one WW window open, that will duplicate the WW log-in screen immediately in the 2nd!!

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #585
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

Just got a leaf 6 minutes after logging in! Hope that's a good sign of things to come for this afternoon!
Old 09-22-2010, 01:35 PM   #586
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Last night, the pace definitely picked up for me. I was lucky enough to get several leaves in what seemed to be a relatively short time. Also, all but one was a new prize. Yay! So far today, with all my time put in- just one leaf- old prize.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #587
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I guess my accounts were froze up even though everything including the clock was working. I went to log out of them and they log out wouldn't even work, just kept giving me server errors and freezing up. No wonder it's been so long without leaves. Will reopen everything and try again.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #588
momtomanykinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
Last night, the pace definitely picked up for me. I was lucky enough to get several leaves in what seemed to be a relatively short time. Also, all but one was a new prize. Yay! So far today, with all my time put in- just one leaf- old prize.
What time frame was that? Trying to figure out the best 2 solid hours to devote to this one if the next couple of evenings.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #589
Lil Kinz
punisheroz is an unknown quantity at this point

C MON [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] we need more leaves they don't come on 5mins or 9mins but every 28 to 36 its sooo frustrating .
punisheroz is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #590
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by momtomanykinz
What time frame was that? Trying to figure out the best 2 solid hours to devote to this one if the next couple of evenings.
It was on and off between the hours of 6-8:30 Central Time.

As an update, I just got 2 leaves back to back at 6 minutes apart. Oddly, the second leaf was unclickable.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: