Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #551
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I'm glad I waited...got a corn display at 4:56 KT Euro. Also got my first leaf on both Asian and NA (for today). Off to walk the dog.

Great post, WebkinzBatRulz!!! Rep to you.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #552
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I might have been better off making a Euro account. What's the time difference? When is it good time to be on either of the time zones. We don't seem to be able to get much of anything.

I have tried different computers, different locations with the laptop and different browsers. It is frustrating to know people are getting lots, when we seem to be in the lot that are having a hard time. All the fests we've tried to click on have not been plentiful to say the least. I will not be able to try to get any over the next 3 days starting tomorrow, which means it will be almost over when I can get back on the computer Saturday night. I just wanted to get one of each for all of us. What's so wrong with that?
rockhop7 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #553

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I know for a fact that I am NOT on a schedule. I get leaves about twice an hour, and yesterday, I got a leaf and 3 minutes later another one flew by Then another 1-2 hours before the next one came by! I hope that they speed it up on the last day or so so that there is a definete time and a leaf WILL fly byt every 6, or 5, or 11 minutes.
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #554
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Does anyone know why some of the leaves are unclickable? I only get an average of 2 leaves per "peak hour"...and about every 3 are unclickable. How widespread is this problem?
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #555
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

After 4 emtpy cycles I finally got a leaf on my main account. I got the shoes!!!!!!!!!! I know have at least one of everything I wanted this fallfest. Not enough to send one of each to the kids but better than a lot of people have done so I won't complain.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #556

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Does anyone know why some of the leaves are unclickable? I only get an average of 2 leaves per "peak hour"...and about every 3 are unclickable. How widespread is this problem?
If you click on a leaf and nothing happens, try clicking just in front of it. That should work.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #557
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Overall I've had about 9-10 leaves that either weren't clickable or gave me a server error when I clicked them. So probably 1/3 or a little more that weren't "good" leaves.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #558
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by rockhop7
I might have been better off making a Euro account. What's the time difference? When is it good time to be on either of the time zones. We don't seem to be able to get much of anything.

I have tried different computers, different locations with the laptop and different browsers. It is frustrating to know people are getting lots, when we seem to be in the lot that are having a hard time. All the fests we've tried to click on have not been plentiful to say the least. I will not be able to try to get any over the next 3 days starting tomorrow, which means it will be almost over when I can get back on the computer Saturday night. I just wanted to get one of each for all of us. What's so wrong with that?
I know, all I am hoping for is one of each new item and it looks like that isn’t going to happen for me. I am one of the “unlucky” ones who doesn’t get leaves and when I do they are last year’s prizes. The only new items I have received after days of searching are the lumberjack hat and coat. It appears that is all I will get of the new prizes since I have to work today and tomorrow plus I have plans for Friday. So I will not have much watching and waiting time the next 3 days.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #559
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Oh pooh... my laptop battery died while I was away for a few minutes. Have to start over now. Though I hadn't seen anything for a while anyway, so maybe it was time for me to start over. Hoping that the leaves will start flying for me at 9 minute intervals again.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #560
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
If you click on a leaf and nothing happens, try clicking just in front of it. That should work.
Thank you for the advice!! I'll try it and let you know if it helps...when/if I see another one anytime soon.
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: