Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #541
Webkinz :)

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

ok this is now going on the third day and still have not seen one leaf . I have 10 very upset children who are trying to help. I understand about the school timing but not 1 leaf on 10 accounts that's just plain ridiculous for the amount of money I spend on these Webkinz and my time. Maybe Gantz should concentrate more on their website and make less pets for us to keep buying.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #542

fourfour2 is on a distinguished road

Yea i have only seen 3 leaves total since this started. once was the cider, then the potted elm, and last shoes. I really want that globe. Hopefully i will have better luck today, we'll see though.
fourfour2 is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #543

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Interesting... mine have definately been on 9 minute intervals... this is the last hour or so for me listed below.

If you have time could you try tracking it so we could see what's happening, this might help to explain why others are having different luck with the leaves.

This is how I've been tracking mine, just using a notepad on the side of the screen to type it in.

Account 1
9:08 cornucopia
9:44 cider
10:02 place setting
10:11 toque
10:20 sweater
9:17 toque
9:44 wooly galoshes
10:11 toque
10:20 toque
9:46 squash
10:22 wheat
9:10 cornucopia
9:10 cornucopia
9:37 toque
9:46 corn display
9:20 sweater
9:29 lumberjack hat
10:14 squash
10:23 lumberjack hat
9:20 squash
9:38 cornucopia
9:21 squash
9:48 lumberjack hat
9:57 place setting
10:06 elm
10:15 elm
9:13 place setting
9:58 cider
11:15 sweater
11:42 cider
All i can say is WOW! I was logged in for an hour this morning on 6 accounts and had 4 leaves go by total. Your accounts are very lucky! Congrats!
Margo is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #544
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I just made an Asian account to see if I have better chances of getting leaves for all the family I try to help. I'm in Florida, what is the best time for me to get on the Asian account and hunt?
Thanks
rockhop7 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #545
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I know earlier it was stated that the clocks had to be in sync for you to get a leaf but I'm assuming they don't. 2 of mine have messed up clocks now from 15-20 minutes off and both just got leaves. A hat and a placemat. I closed out the one that didn't get a leaf all morning and logged into one of my others and now I see a leaf so it had to be that one account. Glad it wasn't my only account.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #546
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

for the first time since Fall Fest began, I am finally on a set interval! I'm getting them on the 9 minute intervals now, for almost an hour. I also noticed that my WW clock has been keeping correct time for the first time all week, so maybe my wonky WW time all week was why I was getting them at such random intervals before (and I was checking BOTH real time and WW time when my WW clock was losing time, neither was showing any set pattern).

Here are my results from the last hour:

10:16 leaf plate (yellow leaf)
10:25 corn display (orange leaf)

10:34 no leaves
10:43 cider (red leaf)
10:52 wooly galoshes!!!! (yellow leaf)

11:01 no leaves
11:10 no leaves
11:18 no leaves
11:27 no leaves

I sure hope I see another one in 9 minutes, since I've had a dry spell for the last four intervals, and I hope this keeps up, and that my WW clock continues to keep correct time! I'm actually getting things done around the house today, setting a timer for 8 minutes so I can be at the computer to check every 9 minutes.

FYI, I have an American account, am using Windows 7 and Firefox.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #547
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
All i can say is WOW! I was logged in for an hour this morning on 6 accounts and had 4 leaves go by total. Your accounts are very lucky! Congrats!
Thanks I've got my pets all in their rooms, and I click each pet on the different accounts to move it every 5 minutes or so so I don't accidentally get logged out for not doing anything
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #548

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got one at 4:26 KT and 4:36 KT (Euro), but was skipped at 4:46. Nothing on my NA or Asian in that same time frame. I need to log out in a few minutes to walk the dog...hopefully I'll get one more at 4:56.

Good luck everyone!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #549

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I have work to do but [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has a youtube page I think and it is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] Videos or something. so feel free to post there your complaints

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], it doesnt matter if you allow this or not, but to be honest with you this Fall Fest is no fun. The leaves are pretty much nonexistent. I mean people are spending like 5 to 6 hours if not more to wait for a leaf and sometimes they don't even get the leaf cause of Please Wait or it is unclickable. There's a lot of frustrated people. This should be something fun but it isnt at all. In your ads you have leaves flying fast, there is no reason it can't happen throughout the whole day and even the GooGoo berries flew faster. Kids and even big kids (aka adults) arent having much fun. So please consider fixing things and picking up the pace with the leaves. I mean this has happened last year and year before and really [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] there is no excuse for it. So please make things better and then your customers will be much happier. Cause right now...there's a lot that's not very happy. I mean it's like watching paint dry.

that is what I posted but i dont know if it will show or not.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #550
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Well I logged out of my 2 accounts that had the clocks off thinking maybe they'd come faster with fixed clocks. 3 cycles have come and gone and not a single leaf on either. I should of just left them alone. That's what I get for fixing something that wasn't broken LOL
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: