Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #531
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Alright, for the first time I just caught two on a 9 minute interval. I will watch carefully and see if this trend continues for me. It will be nice if it does, because I won't have to be afraid to miss one if I look away or leave the computer for a minute, as long as I check back before each 9 minute interval rolls around.
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #532
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
do any of you guys know if windows 7 is the issue, because i just called [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and told them that i have not even seen a leaf, they said that so far everything is on schedule, they have a tech checking into it. i told her i have been with [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] over 4 years and never had this problem. i can not kinzpost or play a lot of the events. and to see 0 leaves is not good. all she could say is try firefox. i do use firefox to do my dailies, even though i prefer ie. but i am wondering if there is other users of windows7 that are having the issue of not seeing any leaves. i just do not want to waste my time if i am not going to see anything.
I seem to be unable to kinzpost most of the time with IE on windows 7. And I have issues with my mazin hamsters on windows 7 too. It's so annoying for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to tell people to use firefox. What if I don't want to download and use a new browser? Firefox is much slower than IE is for me and my dock moves very wierd when I use it too

That being said, I have no problem getting leaves with IE.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #533
Webkinz :)

bcrossing is on a distinguished road

Is there anyone who can help me learn how to open multiple accounts on a Mac? I would be most grateful for your help. Thanks!
bcrossing is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #534
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Here are the stats so far:

Acct 1
Leaf 1: 10:11-wheat
Leaf 2: 10:29-plate

Acct 2

no leaves

Acct 3
Leaf 1: 10:20-potted elm

I relogged in #2 to see if that would help.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #535
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

cocoabean you are having super good luck and I am so pleased about it. I don't do the click to win really but if I am logged on I will click on things that fly by. I have only seen 2 leaves since this started LOL. Boy thats got to be slightly pathetic..but hey its okay. I wish the leaves would literally fall in our yards and stay there until we come back..I mean raking in the leaves seems like a better plan "wink"
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #536
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
cocoabean you are having super good luck and I am so pleased about it. I don't do the click to win really but if I am logged on I will click on things that fly by. I have only seen 2 leaves since this started LOL. Boy thats got to be slightly pathetic..but hey its okay. I wish the leaves would literally fall in our yards and stay there until we come back..I mean raking in the leaves seems like a better plan "wink"
hey i only got 1 dont fell that bad
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #537

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I switched to firefox months ago because of the ie kinzpost issues..it only works on occasion for me..same with chrome. No issue on fox.

Caught two leaves as I was typing this..still slow but

4 new hats and 3 jackets this morning.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #538
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bcrossing
Is there anyone who can help me learn how to open multiple accounts on a Mac? I would be most grateful for your help. Thanks!
I do not know how, sorry. I am waiting to get some information from someone on it and once I have it I'll post it in the WIki at the link that is found in my signature if you click the "how to open multiple windows" part

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
I switched to firefox months ago because of the ie kinzpost issues..it only works on occasion for me..same with chrome. No issue on fox.

Caught two leaves as I was typing this..still slow but

4 new hats and 3 jackets this morning.
Yep, I have to use it for kinzposting and to play with my hamsters. But I'm annoyed that I have to do that lol!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #539
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

I am on Windows 7. I see leaves but I keep getting last year's stuff and food. I've only won the Lumberjack Hat from this year. I am finding Fall Fest uninspiring to say the least. This is the first time I have felt this way about any seasonal click to win. I have gone an hour without seeing anything. If this Fest was supposed to increase enthusiasm for WW, it has missed its mark, at least for me. Yawn.

Oh well.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #540
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

An hour of having 3 accounts logged in resulted in 3 leaves, 2 in one account, one in another and zero in the last one. Even after relogging in the last account saw no leaves in an hour. There is no way the odds should be that bad. I've logged in with that account several other times during this fall fest and haven't seen any leaves on it previosuly either.

Maybe I'll try later when the odds are better. One leaf per hour average is really really sad.

Well I thought my luck changed. Got 2 leaves almost at the same time on seperate accounts. Both clicks result in the sorry we had a problem sending a message to our servers errors.

Last edited by poobears; 09-22-2010 at 09:58 AM..
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: