Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #521
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
9:32-off the 9 minute schedule... I can't figure it out
Your 9:15 one may have started flying right as the clock switched from 9:14 to 9:15 This has happened to me a few times
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #522
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I've only been keeping one account open, the one I'm working on. but I figure if I want those darn shoes I better step it up a little so I have 3 open right now. We'll see if it helps.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #523
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.I am done trying to figure out a timing schedule....just leaving the windows open and crossing my fingers...nothing since 9:20am.........
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #524
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

No leaves on any for the first 9 (or 11) minute schedule. Will see if the 2nd 9 minutes brings anything in just a minute. If not I guess I'll go back to just clicking on the ones I see while I'm doing other things.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:11 AM   #525
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
If you look at the exact time you'll find that the intervals run on the same CHANCE schedule between items. For example on one account I got something at 9:20 and again at 9:29 because right now US accounts are running on 9 minute intervals. This means my next CHANCE for something on THAT account is at 9:38. It's not guaranteed though. So it's possible I won't get anything at 9:38 and then my next chance will be at 9:47. Make sense? And then later this afternoon around 4PM KT the intervals should change to every 5 minutes if it stays the same as it has been.
I understand that is the way it SHOULD go (we might not see them EVERY 9 minutes, but we should see them 18, 27, 36, 45 minutes later, etc.), but the times between the leaves that I am catching do not work out to be any multiple of 9 minutes (or any other set time interval). I have not paid attention to EVERY leaf that I have caught, but when I remember to check the times I have noticed them come 20 minutes, 3 minutes, 11 minutes, 58 minutes apart - none of these work out to be a multiple of 9, or any other number.

First I thought it was because my WW clock was losing time, but I have been watching my computer clock and the times are not anywhere near being on a set time interval - even when my WW clock is running on time.

So while the 9 minute interval seems to be the rule for a lot of people, it sure isn't going that way for me.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #526
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

do any of you guys know if windows 7 is the issue, because i just called [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and told them that i have not even seen a leaf, they said that so far everything is on schedule, they have a tech checking into it. i told her i have been with [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] over 4 years and never had this problem. i can not kinzpost or play a lot of the events. and to see 0 leaves is not good. all she could say is try firefox. i do use firefox to do my dailies, even though i prefer ie. but i am wondering if there is other users of windows7 that are having the issue of not seeing any leaves. i just do not want to waste my time if i am not going to see anything.
tasah is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #527
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

2nd 9 minute cycle= a leaf on one account so the other 2 may not have activated on log in. I'll give them one more cycle then I guess log them out and back in.

I have windows 7 and the leaf I got was on IE, that's what I use 99% of the time. I only use firefox or google chrome when I have extra WW windows open to wait for leaves.

Last edited by poobears; 09-22-2010 at 09:18 AM..
Old 09-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #528
Webkinz :)
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
do any of you guys know if windows 7 is the issue, because i just called [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and told them that i have not even seen a leaf, they said that so far everything is on schedule, they have a tech checking into it. i told her i have been with [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] over 4 years and never had this problem. i can not kinzpost or play a lot of the events. and to see 0 leaves is not good. all she could say is try firefox. i do use firefox to do my dailies, even though i prefer ie. but i am wondering if there is other users of windows7 that are having the issue of not seeing any leaves. i just do not want to waste my time if i am not going to see anything.
I use Windows 7 and I have caught four leaves two days ago. I don't have any other problems with my account.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #529
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I understand that is the way it SHOULD go (we might not see them EVERY 9 minutes, but we should see them 18, 27, 36, 45 minutes later, etc.), but the times between the leaves that I am catching do not work out to be any multiple of 9 minutes (or any other set time interval). I have not paid attention to EVERY leaf that I have caught, but when I remember to check the times I have noticed them come 20 minutes, 3 minutes, 11 minutes, 58 minutes apart - none of these work out to be a multiple of 9, or any other number.

First I thought it was because my WW clock was losing time, but I have been watching my computer clock and the times are not anywhere near being on a set time interval - even when my WW clock is running on time.

So while the 9 minute interval seems to be the rule for a lot of people, it sure isn't going that way for me.
Interesting... mine have definately been on 9 minute intervals... this is the last hour or so for me listed below.

If you have time could you try tracking it so we could see what's happening, this might help to explain why others are having different luck with the leaves.

This is how I've been tracking mine, just using a notepad on the side of the screen to type it in.

Account 1
9:08 cornucopia
9:44 cider
10:02 place setting
10:11 toque
10:20 sweater
9:17 toque
9:44 wooly galoshes
10:11 toque
10:20 toque
9:46 squash
10:22 wheat
9:10 cornucopia
9:10 cornucopia
9:37 toque
9:46 corn display
9:20 sweater
9:29 lumberjack hat
10:14 squash
10:23 lumberjack hat
9:20 squash
9:38 cornucopia
9:21 squash
9:48 lumberjack hat
9:57 place setting
10:06 elm
10:15 elm
9:13 place setting
9:58 cider
11:15 sweater
11:42 cider
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #530
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

One of the other accounts got a leaf on the 3rd cycle. So about 30 minutes= one leaf on 2 different accounts, the 3rd account hasn't seen anything. The 3rd one is the one on Firefox so I don't think it matters what browser it is, just luck or bad luck if you get activated and get leaves or not.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: