Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #501
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Not really. My old computer could barely handle 2 WW windows being open. This new laptop has a separate graphics card and more processors than my last which is what makes the difference I think. Our desktop can handle anything though. But that's also a quad core processor with a separate graphics card. I think it's most likely the processors and graphics cards that make the difference.
So I can tell my DH that NEED to go buy a new laptop today?

Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #502
Webkinz :)

nico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundnico14 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i still don't get how long it will be to see them minute wise ? maybe i mist that part i will look again thanks for doing this for us to see we greatly thank you
Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #503
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
So I can tell my DH that NEED to go buy a new laptop today?

Thanks for your help
That's what I did Then one night a few months ago he brought me a new one!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #504
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nico14
i still don't get how long it will be to see them minute wise ? maybe i mist that part i will look again thanks for doing this for us to see we greatly thank you
Once you see the first one you should look for them every 11 minutes after that if you are on a US time zone account. It's random, so there won't always be one, but there is a chance to see one every 11 minutes. The frequency will probably increase to a chance every 5 minutes around 4PM KT
Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #505
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Once you see the first one you should look for them every 11 minutes after that if you are on a US time zone account. It's random, so there won't always be one, but there is a chance to see one every 11 minutes. The frequency will probably increase to a chance every 5 minutes around 4PM KT
Mine seem to be on a 9 minute schedule 8:01,8:11,8:20,:--this is by watching 3 accounts at the same time. Ain't getting new prizes though : )
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #506
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

"Plese wait" froze computer at 27 minutes after loggin on. Log back in and got leaf at 9 minutes so I think I'm on a 9 minute schedule. Other account has not gotten any yet - time to log off and back on again for that one I think.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #507
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

Thanks Momma and Mike! Time for me to log out of ww so I can get them more often!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #508

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Hmm, so to have a better chance at getting the lumberjack jacket, I need to make an Asian account and get up at 3 AM? Sadly, I might just do that. I am usually working during what they consider to be prime time on NA accounts. I have one of each of the other new items but that jacket has been elusive. Plus, since I help 3 kids with their accounts, I really need 4 of each item which at this point seems like it will be impossible. Very frustrating.
Margo is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #509
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I've been logged on to 2 accounts for over an hour while I do some of the dailies on 5 other accounts. During that time, 1 of the accounts only got 1 leaf (squash) about 10 minutes after I logged on and then never saw another leaf. The other account didn't get any leaf at all. For the 5 other accounts, only 1 of them saw a leaf. I read some posts yesterday that said the accounts need to be "activated" to get leafs. How long do I wait before I decide I need to log back out and in again with the hope of "activating" something? Thanks for all your help!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #510
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I've been logged on to 2 accounts for over an hour while I do some of the dailies on 5 other accounts. During that time, 1 of the accounts only got 1 leaf (squash) about 10 minutes after I logged on and then never saw another leaf. The other account didn't get any leaf at all. For the 5 other accounts, only 1 of them saw a leaf. I read some posts yesterday that said the accounts need to be "activated" to get leafs. How long do I wait before I decide I need to log back out and in again with the hope of "activating" something? Thanks for all your help!
My guess would be 18 minutes. That would be two cycles, but hen again my accounts seem to be on the same 9 minute cycle.

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
My guess would be 18 minutes. That would be two cycles, but hen again my accounts seem to be on the same 9 minute cycle.
OK skip all that! I just got apple cider at 9:15 and I thought it should have come at 9:14 based on my 8 o'clock schedule : )

Last edited by mommaof4; 09-22-2010 at 08:17 AM..
mommaof4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: