Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 05:59 AM   #481
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
well I was on the Asian five min...but it stopped...so I logged out and am back in....do you stary in the same room????or do you move around...

NOTHING on the American.....
I STAY IN ONE PLACE ..................... that way i can compare more easily how im doing and where i go i can easily see a leaf since its mostly white................. the contact us part of the newspaper.....................

all my three accts stopped too and i tgot the white screen so i had to log back in......... weird.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 05:59 AM   #482
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have the old stuff from last year (and this year)
Only 1 lumber hat and 1 lumber jacket...
Would love on of each of the new stuff!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:01 AM   #483
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My US accounts are on 11 minute schedules now, asian is still on 5.
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:10 AM   #484
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

OH I ALSO GO TO THAT PAGE because its also easier to see if please wait comes up...........

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have the old stuff from last year (and this year)
Only 1 lumber hat and 1 lumber jacket...
Would love on of each of the new stuff!
i really hope it picks up for you.............. maybe try the page i go to........... open your dock and make sure no animated ads are on the page............. idk if that will help or not........ its really frustrating............... maybe they will listen to us and give us more new stuff noow..........

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-22-2010 at 06:10 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:19 AM   #485
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I have not seen a leaf on any of my accounts in over 24 hours. Very disappointed!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #486
i wish i was a

really really weird thing just happened........... on my asian.............. i clicked on my leaf and it said the server message was in error and i didnt get anything even tho i clicked on it and it opened................. anyone else???????????

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
I have not seen a leaf on any of my accounts in over 24 hours. Very disappointed!
that really stinks.............. that is just not right.............. i feel very badly for you...........

hang in there and try to find a place that you see a leaf and stay there............ i go to the contact page of the newspaper because its a simple page and i can see the leaf and the please waits that tell me i have to log off................ it should not be this hard !!!!!!!!! i hope it gets better.................

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-22-2010 at 06:21 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:25 AM   #487
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
Since almost all of the leaves are awarding old prizes, they should at least make them show up more often to keep us interested. It's really hard to stay on and wait for 1 leaf and hour knowing it will most likely be apple cider or butternut squash.

Were you in a large sized room when it happened?

I've had trouble with this 3 different times and all of those times, I happened to be in a large room. I have since stayed out of them and haven't had it happen since.
Nope I was actually in the park. I don't own many large rooms, I have one or two at the most I think out of 70 pets. I was on a laptop that runs fairly fast compared to my computer so I don't think it's lag.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #488
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
really really weird thing just happened........... on my asian.............. i clicked on my leaf and it said the server message was in error and i didnt get anything even tho i clicked on it and it opened................. anyone else???????????

that really stinks.............. that is just not right.............. i feel very badly for you...........

hang in there and try to find a place that you see a leaf and stay there............ i go to the contact page of the newspaper because its a simple page and i can see the leaf and the please waits that tell me i have to log off................ it should not be this hard !!!!!!!!! i hope it gets better.................
Thanx so much! Since reading this thread and opening multiple browser windows instead of tabs I finally just saw one, lol! So crazy! Was the Old Apple Cider, but it was nice to know my account is working, lol! I am currently on the daily activities page...I think I will go to the contact page as well, and I didn't realize that Please Wait thing was an issue other than it being a pain...If I see it I will Log out and try again! Thanx for that advice!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #489
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I think it's back on the 10 minute schedule for now. Oh leaves, where are you? I REALLY want to get the new hat and shirt, all I've gotten is mostly apple cider and the autumn toques.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #490
i wish i was a

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Thanx so much! Since reading this thread and opening multiple browser windows instead of tabs I finally just saw one, lol! So crazy! Was the Old Apple Cider, but it was nice to know my account is working, lol! I am currently on the daily activities page...I think I will go to the contact page as well, and I didn't realize that Please Wait thing was an issue other than it being a pain...If I see it I will Log out and try again! Thanx for that advice!
im very hqappy to help and i am so happy you saw a leaf.............. on the page i suggested you can see the please wait really well, also try not to have an animated ad there, jsut close it until you grt a stable ad......also open your dock...... i t may make a difference.............. who knows what is going on................ again, im so happy for you

many times these threads have helped me s we are all here to help each other
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: