Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 04:48 AM   #471
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I think we've only gotten about 5 candles out of over 300 leaves clicked now!

My US accounts are on an 11 minute schedule while the asian ones are still on 5 minute schedules too...
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 04:56 AM   #472
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Gotta go everyone! See you guys later Good luck on your leaf hunt!!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:57 AM   #473
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

OH SORRY, I GOT A CANDLE THREE DAYS AGO, IT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I GOT. AND I JUST GOT MY ONLY CANDY CORN DECORATION........... I THINK I HAVE ONE OF EACH OF THE NEW THINGS, BUT ONLY ONE ......which is ok as long as i have one of each im happy......... most of my clicks are old stuff, which is ok i like them.......... i am grateful for them......... i just wish they made the new stuff at better odds, im glad the new ppl can get the old stuff.............. or those who needed more can get them now................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:08 AM   #474
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
Gotta go everyone! See you guys later Good luck on your leaf hunt!!
Bye

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
OH SORRY, I GOT A CANDLE THREE DAYS AGO, IT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I GOT. AND I JUST GOT MY ONLY CANDY CORN DECORATION........... I THINK I HAVE ONE OF EACH OF THE NEW THINGS, BUT ONLY ONE ......which is ok as long as i have one of each im happy......... most of my clicks are old stuff, which is ok i like them.......... i am grateful for them......... i just wish they made the new stuff at better odds, im glad the new ppl can get the old stuff.............. or those who needed more can get them now................
I love the new items! I have plenty of all the others from years past, so I don't really need those and unfortunately only about 15% of the leaves I click are new things Plust I like to have a lot of stuff lol! I'm trying to get at least a couple of each on each of our accounts. We really only have 5 main accounts for me and the 4 kids and the oldest doesn't play much anymore, but I'll keep his account going as long as WW is around in case he has kids someday that want to play
Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 AM   #475
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

oh im with you............. as many of the new stuff i can get i want to have but i am unsure how this will play out for us 'oldsters of ww'............. i have many pets to dress and decorate so i like lots of the new stuff as well................. but i dont stress out as much once i have one of each of the new things....................and you can share stuff the more you get too................ i hope you get lots of the new things soon..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:20 AM   #476
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

well I was on the Asian five min...but it stopped...so I logged out and am back in....do you stary in the same room????or do you move around...

NOTHING on the American.....
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 AM   #477
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Being the night owl that I am, I've been on two Asian accounts all night. I stayed in the park the whole time. The timing was about 15 to 20 min apart. I only received old prizes with the exception of one of the new hats and one pumpkin candle. I better get all the new prizes before this is all over or I'm not going to be a happy camper, at all.

Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Cupcake Day!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 AM   #478
ツ JenKittyCat

Donation Award 

I stay in the same room... I walk my pet around every 5 minutes or so to keep from getting logged out.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #479

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

im bored
Ive only got 1 leaf so far
although i have alot from last year
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #480
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks....LOVE the five min...thing

well the leaves seem to have stopped on Asian acct...guess I will have to get up early to catch some good ones...LOLClick the image to open in full size.

Last edited by lemony; 09-22-2010 at 05:56 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: