Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #441
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

wow this fall fest *****! I have only got 1 tree and 3 wall plates! Time is running out how can i get the new items!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #442
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I feel the same way. I always loved Fall Fest and Winter Fest but this year, boy does it stink compared to every other year I've been on WW (since 2007.) Repeating all the old items really did it in for me. It not only diminished any value that those items would have had but they are taking up space for the new items. They have way too many old items being handed out and almost NO new ones. It's just not fun getting the same old stuff for an event that is normal special and unique especially when you have to wait for so long just to get one leaf.
I was not happy to see all the old items return either. I have plenty from previous years. I'm sure some people are happy to see them back though.

My issue though is that the new items are not even being given out as much as the old items. I don't understand why I have clicked 50 sweaters and only 4 globes. IF the new prizes were given out evenly with the old prizes, I would be ok with them bringing them all back.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #443
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Imagine leaf timing at 1 or 2 minutes.. LOL, just kidding - I think that'll be way too easy!
Though, I'm still having quite some trouble finding leaves!!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #444

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I am done for the night. A total of three leaves in two hours on three accounts. My Asian account didn't even have one leaf float by. I did not get most of the prizes last year, so was happy to see them return, but at this rate, it doesn't look like I will get many of last year's prizes this year either (let alone the new ones).

Doesn't [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] realize people have other things to do? A couple hours each night should be more than adequate to get most, if not all, of the prizes. If the leaves at least made noise, we could do something else as we sat and waited since we would be alerted to them floating by. This is passing the frustration point and reaching disgust.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #445
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Look like a lot of frustration so will throw something out there you may choose to tryl. Am sure everyone has noticed for years that if you are logged in for a while and then go to take care of your pet and click the tab that awards food and money for the day it messes up your clock which in the past has been a bad thing with seeing click to win items. Not this fall....

With 5 accounts open in the last 2 hours we have clicked and won on 42 leaves.

Not foolproof but a lot better than the many results and have actually seen about 20% new items.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #446
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 728lisa
Look like a lot of frustration so will throw something out there you may choose to tryl. Am sure everyone has noticed for years that if you are logged in for a while and then go to take care of your pet and click the tab that awards food and money for the day it messes up your clock which in the past has been a bad thing with seeing click to win items. Not this fall....

With 5 accounts open in the last 2 hours we have clicked and won on 42 leaves.

Not foolproof but a lot better than the many results and have actually seen about 20% new items.
what tab are you talking about? I am ready to try anything.

oh I think I know what you're talking about... the me & my pet tab

Last edited by Webbiekinz; 09-22-2010 at 12:45 AM..
Old 09-22-2010, 01:06 AM   #447
Lil Kinz
cookie3007 will become famous soon enough

Thanks I will try it in the morning.
cookie3007 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #448

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by brina1967
I have spent hours watching for leaves and out of the 3 days I have gotten 1 globe and 2 sweaters and 4 foods. Today I was on ALL morning and didnt see 1 leaf. This is the crappiest activity I think they ever had. Most people are getting nothing and thats not fair. I am sure the kids arent going to stare for hours to get food or nothing. This is NO fun at all.
i agree with you all the way!! you said it perfectly! everyone seems to be annoyed and i think this year, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has really upset a lot of good people that support them all year threw!
they should appreciate us more than that! And remember mostly it is Adults that spend their money on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] products and their estore, so if they soon do not let the leaves start flying. lots iof peopkle i know are not going to support them any more!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 AM   #449
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I AM RACKING MY BRAIN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE IS SUCH AN INCONSISTENCY IN OUR ACCTS WITH THE LEAVES............... does anyone think that since [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] knows all of our clicks on every acct, they may be profiling us in anyway and rewarding or withholding clickable leaves according to how often we play or trade or buy pets or adopt pets or hours spent playing or not playing? i just dont know............... i hope they keep the information just to monitor accts for errors or when we call with problems but i cannot put it passed a company that is as saavy as [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] to do this................. i just cant account for it .................. anyone out there a 'power player' and not seeing leaves????????? its just an idea my brain jsut had............ just wondering. im not accusing them of anything but this is just baffling.................i mean on the internet we are tracked all day long ................. it would not be unprecidented................... any thoughts? i feel crazy in even mentioning it..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #450

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

hey basmat i said that exact same thing a few pages ago i agree with you in that i am a conspiracy theorist LOL Kudos on your post
armysmurf is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: