Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #411
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I have only gotten 1 this year and I didn't see any after that
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #412
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

one of my accounts is on server 15 and have yet to see a leaf. have received leaves on server 10 and 16 -- not much but a couple -- better than none.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #413
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Does anyone else find that one color of leaf doesn't work on your account?

On my American account, I am completely unable to click on yellow leaves. I can see them but it acts like I am doing nothing. The first time I thought I was crazy but 4 yellow leaves later I am getting pretty darned mad.
I've been able to click on all three colors; I'm on IE.
The only time I couldn't click was when I was at a Party! My dog followed the mouse all over the room but I couldn't 'connect' with the leaf - it looked kinda funny!
I'm not finding any pattern to the timing except that after 9PM KT there seems to be no more.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #414
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
nice 2 hear the leaves were falling @ 5 min interval @ 4 pm est -- except @ that time it's 1 pm pst and people are still in school or at work ... finally able to sit & try & find some leaves --- sigh -- another restless nite ahead ...
I hear you...I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] today to mention that fact that different time zones across the country mean that peak hours are also different across the country. Now that it is after 10:00 pm in the East I guess they figure all the kids are gone to bed and they've stopped the leaves...but this is finally some down time and the kids are done homework...but alas, we live out west....I am honestly beginning to believe the 'peak hours' statement...and I sure do wish that the customer service reps would pass the issue of time zones on to the programmers because this is really terrible!

I also really feel for anyone in Asian time zones....it's noon there and the leaves have also completely stopped there as well...you'd think computer programmers would know about time zones...but maybe not...?????????

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 09-21-2010 at 09:23 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #415

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
Got about four or five leaves yesterday. All old items except for one. Today I've only seen one leaf. Got butternut squash food from last year. I've played in my pets room, yard, Kidzville Park, Arcade, and in the Club House. Nothing. (heavy sigh!) It's so frustrating!!!!

Star Child (Sad, but still lovin' everyone here in WI!)
Definitely try to clear your browsing history. It made a big difference on my computer.

Has anyone been seeing leaves this evening? We had a big power failure here tonight and so no internet from 7:30 - 9:30 - I haven't seen one leaf since I logged back on after the power came back
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #416
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Sigh....so mine too just stopped somewhere around 10kt. Which gave me only a few hours tops to watch and click, and even then there aren't many, and those are mostly old items. West coast it's only 7 then. Kids may want to or get to play a bit after that, after dinner and homework etc. Doesn't seem right.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #417

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just saw a red leaf float across my screen while I was stuck on the dreaded "Please Wait"

It was proably a wonderful new prize because it has been that kind of "festival".

Here's hoping Igor brings big wind to Webkinz World!!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #418
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Sigh....so mine too just stopped somewhere around 10kt. Which gave me only a few hours tops to watch and click, and even then there aren't many, and those are mostly old items. West coast it's only 7 then. Kids may want to or get to play a bit after that, after dinner and homework etc. Doesn't seem right.
My sentiments exactly ... very frustrating for us Westerners...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #419
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I hear you...I called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] today to mention that fact that different time zones across the country mean that peak hours are also different across the country. Now that it is after 10:00 pm in the East I guess they figure all the kids are gone to bed and they've stopped the leaves...but this is finally some down time and the kids are done homework...but alas, we live out west....I am honestly beginning to believe the 'peak hours' statement...and I sure do wish that the customer service reps would pass the issue of time zones on to the programmers because this is really terrible!

I also really feel for anyone in Asian time zones....it's noon there and the leaves have also completely stopped there as well...you'd think computer programmers would know about time zones...but maybe not...?????????
I used to work with programmers - I had the wonderful job of pointing out everything they were missing or forgot, and then I tried to help them understand why it was so important that it be fixed. You would be AMAZED at how much they assume the rest of us understand about their programs and how little they understand about how people really use their programs.

I've also been very frustrated with fall fest. It seems to be designed in a way that requires that we stay in one place on WW for long periods of time. I haven't been doing any of the hourly activities because I'm afraid to change the screen since I might miss a leaf. So, here I sit starring at my computer screen and not having any fun. Aren't we supposed to be having fun?
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #420
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

the only leaves i see flying about is the fall fest ad -- LOL
webby4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: