Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #391
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

How to open another account?

We have Internet Explorer,Safari, and Firefox. It works the same on all 3. Click on your internet browser to open it and connect to the internet. Click to load webkinz. Once you are connected to webkinz. Wait for your account to load. Just open a new page to open to the internet. Repeat. We have 4 accounts. Always works for us. Good luck.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #392
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
Do you have a NA account?

What is a na account?
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #393
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Except, Jackal, if we have not been "activated" when we log on, our chances are 0! So, instead of thinking "well, at least I have a chance," we might have no chance at all (that is, if the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep explained things correctly)! Wow! I'm sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does not mean to alienate its customers. What I am afraid is happening is that the site has gotten too big for them to handle efficiently. Fingers crossed that it does not implode! Anybody got an haz-mat suit?
Yeah, I really don't understand this "activated" stuff that the rep talked about. I can't think that was done on purpose - it must be some sort of a glitch, just like the problem others are experiencing with not being able to click on the leaves that they do see (although someone made the suggestion to click in front of the leaves and that might work better). But I'm talking about when your account is activated so that the leaf chances actually do come round - in that case I think it is about 1 in 4 and I think that's too low.

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
this is what i started doing. some ppl have talked about whether or not your account got activated upon loggin. I log in wait fifteen minutes and if no leaf i log back out and log back in again in a couple minutes. it usually works or i just sign on to another account and wait eleven minutes. it has worked. I also want you all to watch your clock as in kinz clock. I noticed finally that when i clicked on a leaf my clock reset itself to the time i logged in at then i would not get any more leaves. Just my observation
I think this is great advice. If you're not getting leaves consistently, log out and log back in, don't just keep waiting there on a login that might not be "activated".
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #394
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

yay!!! i love this! yay!!! Click the image to open in full size.
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #395
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
What is a na account?
NA is a North American account. Some pepole have Asian and European accounts as well. I find it easier to say NA though
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #396
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

same every year why always so much trouble kids get so dissapointed big hype no leaves

they should not do anything if they can not get things to work for everyone.

45 min each child not one leaf this afternoon how sad
mainewebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #397
lindsay2116

NA is a North American account. Some pepole have Asian and European accounts as well. I find it easier to say NA though
Old 09-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #398
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I was on for about 25 min, and no leaves have gone by. This is crazy!!! Have a good night everyone! I'm off to bed. Good luck to those that are still looking
Old 09-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #399
lindsay2116

o yes a noth american account went on all 4 accounts seen leaves an 3 but now none this is annoying this is going to ither make me renew deluxe or not and so far i dont think i am .i am paying good money and they dont want to help us
Old 09-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #400
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

what do people mean by some accounts aren't "activating"?
bubble3495 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: