Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #31
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Is there a pattern! Please help! I cant find any!
Not really a pattern, just that you have the chance to find one every 11 minutes. So after you get your first one you have the possibility of getting another in 11 minutes. But it's only a possibility. For example on one of my accounts I got something at 1:34 KT, but not again until 2:29. But there was the possiblity of getting one at 1:45, 1:56, 2:07, 2:18 ... but nothing showed up at those times.
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #32
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I'm still getting them at at 11 minute intervals... I'll try logging out to see if that changes anything
The sad part is I keep getting old stuff. Come on and give me some boots.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
This is EXACTLY what they said last year, and the leaves still fell painfully slow after school then also. The kids were out of school over the weekend, and the leaves were barely falling. Why is this such a big surprise to them every single year? Maybe next year, as soon as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] lets us know the dates for Fall Fest, we should all call and write them and say, "Remember to turn the leaves on this year. Remember to make them fall faster. Remember how upset everyone was."
You know back in 2007 and 2008 you could always find a leave. I have 2 large rooms filled with stuff back than. I honestly don't understand why that all had to change. Back then it was fun now it is nothing but a chore and very time consuming. At least they could have explain why everything had to change for the worst.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #34
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Thanks for the update. I have to agree that we seem to see the same issues year after year.And the same answers from [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] each time too.

I find it very difficult to believe that school has anything to do with anything at all. School for who? Which time zone?And why are you showing favoritism to that time zone when your a world wide company? Why does noone see a difference in the amount of leaves no matter when they are looking? When do you consider after school? Do you take into account afterschool activities/sports?

How is it that you can amazingly program this intricate system of leaves falling at different intervals at different times during the day and different time zones but can't make a peek-a news work?
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:54 PM   #35

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSherbert
Is there a pattern! Please help! I cant find any!
Apparently not. I've been on multiple accts. and they're all moving at a different pass. I have noticed that if I'm in my rooms I'll only get one until I change to a new room. Pretty quick after that I'll get another but this is still very far and few. I've tried lots of other ideas suggested to no avail.... G
Lots of luck to you!
firepuck is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #36

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Kristl
thank you for the update..

I definitely believe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has once again dropped the ball.. same issues time after time.. the fix is simple make the leave fall faster and more frequntly.. and as a programer married to a programer the fix really is simple.. I have to say Im getting very frustrated with [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and all its glitches.. getting tired of my kids getting excited for something just to have them be disappointed because [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] /webkinz glitches.. we spend thousands a year on webkinz products and dealing with all this frustration and disappointment is seriously making me reevaluate that.. I hope [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is listening: leaves should be falling faster easier all day at all times not just eastern time when they think kids get home from school there are all time zone playing, not to mention the moms dads and other adults who have spent money to play..
I'm sorry Kristl... I replied to your comment but failed to connect it to your comment. My response is down at comment # 30! Hope this makes sense to you.......
firepuck is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #37
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Home sick today, guess I'll have to wait for more leaves. Thanks for the update, WI!
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #38

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

TyeGirl you are so right. Me as well. I set my stop watch from sign on time up until right now and that stands at 47 minutes and not one single leaf. I just dont get it. This six minute or eleven minute is just not right. I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer and even had firefox and internet explorer on then one at a time then tried five accounts and nothing. Any suggestions please HELP
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #39

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
This is EXACTLY what they said last year, and the leaves still fell painfully slow after school then also. The kids were out of school over the weekend, and the leaves were barely falling. Why is this such a big surprise to them every single year? Maybe next year, as soon as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] lets us know the dates for Fall Fest, we should all call and write them and say, "Remember to turn the leaves on this year. Remember to make them fall faster. Remember how upset everyone was."
Thats what I thought..heard this before!

Just got peach steak as I was typing.

Hope were wrong.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #40
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

That's great that [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is thinking of the kids in school and I truly hope they all have a chance to find all the prizes they want...BUT...people of ALL ages on ALL different kinds of schedules play in WW and would also like a good chance for the prizes. And like I mentioned in an earlier post, with 15 different prizes this time around, that means clicking A LOT of leaves to finally get even one of everything if you're lucky. There is no limit to the number of prizes they can give away (ie-they're not going to run out), so I really just don't understand holding out on anyone anytime of day.

Thanks for posting the info though! It certainly helps to know what's going on! WI's the best!
magicw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: