Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Wow! On one account I got more apple cider, on the other another striped sweater!
Pupkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #382

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

I'm having horrible luck getting leaves right now.. If your in the park are there more leaves than in the clubhouse?? I want to know since my computer always disconnects when i go into the park.. so i can't go to the park
Old 09-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #383
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I catch two leaves. The leaf plate & the lumber jack coat. Finally got a new prize.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #384

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

this is what i started doing. some ppl have talked about whether or not your account got activated upon loggin. I log in wait fifteen minutes and if no leaf i log back out and log back in again in a couple minutes. it usually works or i just sign on to another account and wait eleven minutes. it has worked. I also want you all to watch your clock as in kinz clock. I noticed finally that when i clicked on a leaf my clock reset itself to the time i logged in at then i would not get any more leaves. Just my observation
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #385
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

it seems to be fixed for me i got 3 or 4 in the last hour hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #386
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I finally started getting leaves, 2 were non clickable. The others were old items. Finally on my last leaf before logging out I got the lumberjack jacket. Woohoo! I also traded for another globe. Now I just need the shoes.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #387
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you open more than one Webkinz account at the same time? Every time I try, it logs me off of the first account.
Thanks for any help. This is very frustrating!!
Crawford10 is offline Male
Old 09-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #388
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
It's great that they are thinking about the kids. Perhaps [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should consider the kids on the west coast as well and extend the prime time for leaves a couple of hours to acomodate that time zone.
That would be a great idea! If only they listened I feel bad for the people on the West Coast because around 10 PM EST, There are a lot of people not getting leaves, which would put the West Coast at around 7PM. That isn't fair for them
Old 09-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #389
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Yahooo its working ") sweater hat and plant ") dont give up
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #390
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Yahooo its working ") sweater hat and plant ") dont give up
Do you have a NA account?
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: