Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

6 minute where this Fall Fest Stinks geemah37
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #372
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Except, Jackal, if we have not been "activated" when we log on, our chances are 0! So, instead of thinking "well, at least I have a chance," we might have no chance at all (that is, if the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep explained things correctly)! Wow! I'm sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does not mean to alienate its customers. What I am afraid is happening is that the site has gotten too big for them to handle efficiently. Fingers crossed that it does not implode! Anybody got an haz-mat suit?
Well what I have been hearing (not sure if you know or not) is that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is Making it more for kids when they are at home.... Though even When they are home they are not flying. Not sure what page it was, but someone suggested a good idea to a rep that they should make a leaf day where you get only new prizes. Fingers crossed that they listen
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #373

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this will help, but, I was working two accounts in the park. One was getting a lot of leaves, the other none. The one with the leaves was the one I was collecting trash with. I decided to alternate trash duties, and the other account immediately got a leaf. Yeah!
Pupkinz is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #374
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

This is very helpful information. Thanks!
btad is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #375

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

To keep myself from going and

I will do other things online like watching Youtube or something like that to keep myself busy and checking every minute for a leaf.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #376
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
Well what I have been hearing (not sure if you know or not) is that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is Making it more for kids when they are at home.... Though even When they are home they are not flying. Not sure what page it was, but someone suggested a good idea to a rep that they should make a leaf day where you get only new prizes. Fingers crossed that they listen
It's great that they are thinking about the kids. Perhaps [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should consider the kids on the west coast as well and extend the prime time for leaves a couple of hours to acomodate that time zone.
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #377
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Froggy ~ I don't think they are not activating people on purpose. It is a random computer thing.
Oh absolutely, I do not think they are singling people out at all...I hope...LOL...but I do work from home on my computer, so I have my laptop next to me with a couple of windows open...and I'll be honest...NO LEAVES on many of our 8 accounts...and I have the windows open from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. MST...which is 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST....so there has to be some activation within that time period on some of the accounts...but alas, I have no leaves flying on some accounts...and I mean none. My kids accounts have yet to see a single leaf fly by....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #378
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Sorry that there are no leaves for you, Froggy. Last night was decent for me (not great, but OK) but I'm having rotten luck today. The best thing about today was that my husband made the yummiest pork roast for dinner with roasted potatoes and carrots! Yum!
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #379

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

I'm still in the park and just got galoshes and a lumberjack hat! I'm really happy right now. It almost makes all of that apple cider worth it. Almost...
Pupkinz is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #380
kiwi-kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! Been logged in for over an hour -- no leaves! Is there a problem with leaves right now? Are they stopped on everyone's account?
kiwi-kinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: