Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

dsparenga67 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Hi,
My problem is, I have clicked on atleast 10 or more leaves today, and I do not get any prizees. I am so frustrated, I wait and wait. When i see one, I position over so the hand shows to click and nothing, I follow it, makes sure nothing else is going on and nothing. I have spent hours.
dsparenga67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #362
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

I logged on to my account at 4:40KT, the first leaf showed up at 4:52, the second at 4:57, then nothing until 5:20 when I logged off. My second account logged on at 4:55, first leaf at 5:05, second at 5:15, then I logged off. This is turning out to be more of a challenge than fun.
Cardamom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #363
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Cardamom
I logged on to my account at 4:40KT, the first leaf showed up at 4:52, the second at 4:57, then nothing until 5:20 when I logged off. My second account logged on at 4:55, first leaf at 5:05, second at 5:15, then I logged off. This is turning out to be more of a challenge than fun.
Yep, a mental challenge for sure. How long can you watch paint dry before you lose it? LOL
Old 09-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #364
petitepal is on a distinguished road

i hope so because to be honest it is really frustrating because i have barely gotten any leaves.
petitepal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #365
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I have probably caught a total of 8 leaves over a total of 4 hours. However, they are all old items: the striped toque (I got 3 of those), the butternut squash (1), the pressed leaf plate (1), the sheaf of wheat (1) and apple cider (2). I really want the new items, especially the checkered jacket and hat and most of all, the leaf globe! PLEASE, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], send more leaves with new items more often!
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #366
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

I was just on my account for 45 minutes and I didnt get a single leaf!!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten a leaf at all this year what is up!?!?!?!?!?!
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #367
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, based on the records I've been keeping so far, it looks very much like the chances of seeing a leaf every [whatever] minutes is 1 in 4.

Personally, I think those odds are way too small. That makes it quite probable - especially with longer between-leaf delays like 9 or 11 minutes - that a person could be on WW with the dock showing for an entire hour without seeing any leaves. (Which, of course, is what's happening to a lot of people.) I think 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 would be a much better ratio.
Except, Jackal, if we have not been "activated" when we log on, our chances are 0! So, instead of thinking "well, at least I have a chance," we might have no chance at all (that is, if the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep explained things correctly)! Wow! I'm sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does not mean to alienate its customers. What I am afraid is happening is that the site has gotten too big for them to handle efficiently. Fingers crossed that it does not implode! Anybody got an haz-mat suit?
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #368
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Except, Jackal, if we have not been "activated" when we log on, our chances are 0! So, instead of thinking "well, at least I have a chance," we might have no chance at all (that is, if the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep explained things correctly)! Wow! I'm sure that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does not mean to alienate its customers. What I am afraid is happening is that the site has gotten too big for them to handle efficiently. Fingers crossed that it does not implode! Anybody got an haz-mat suit?
My problem is none of our 8 accounts is ever activated and thus NO LEAVES. What is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] thinking...do they honestly believe that this Fall Fest is going well for the majority? Based on the comments here there are very, VERY few people seeing leaves...so are they only 'activating' a few accounts at a time?

So much for looking forward to this 'Special Event' in WW....sheesh! My kids gave up and are now playing Club Penguin...mostly because they had sooooo much fun during the Fall Festival they held that now they are hooked on that again. Oh, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should take a hint from there....make if fun and the kids will not lose interest and will continue to visit the site and continue to ask their parents for more Webkinz....but with this, my kids have no interest. SAD, SAD, SAD!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #369
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Not only are the leaves not showing up every 5 minutes, but I am again having problems clicking on them. One flew by, and no matter how many times I clicked, it would not open. I thought switching to Firefox would solve this problem, but no.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #370
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Froggy ~ I don't think they are not activating people on purpose. It is a random computer thing.
mlh is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: