Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #351
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I just got a leaf at 4:39 PM and then one at 4:44 PM. I think they're on a 5-minute schedule again.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #352

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

the last couple of days i have been clicking on the leaves and it dont click on the leaf has anyone else had this problem
webinzkid is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #353
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

my clock on ww is always messed up so it is still 4:41 but i got one at 4:30 (with the messed up clock) so i think they may be back to 11min. maybe but then again i have a messed up clock
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #354
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I haven't gotten anything new yet, I just keep getting apple cider, I've been having a hard time getting anything at all , My children all have one or two things that are new and they seem to caught the leaves way more often then me,

Is there certain servers that are not working?
I've thought from the beginning this is a server issue. That is the only thing that would explain why some accounts get a lot of leaves and others none. I've been on several times today for 30 minutes to 1-1.5 hours each time and have not seen a single leaf, not one. It's more than just random chance and bad luck. Some servers are not dispensing the leaves like they are suppose to (in my non professional opinion)
Old 09-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #355
Fred will become famous soon enough

So this is the deal. Although the interval is every five minutes now, it doesn't mean the frequency is every five minutes. Every five minutes there is a random chance you would get a leaf. Let me explain. Lets say you logged on at 5:00. You have a chance of seeing a leaf at 5:05, 5:10, 5:15, 5:20, etc. But this is only a chance. At each interval you may or may not see a leaf going by. Unfortunately the odds are around 25% for per window for each interval. I have been seating in front of two screens, with 4 windows open on each screen. Per each screen (or 4 windows) I get an average of 1 leaf per interval. Sometimes there are no leaves at all, sometimes there are 2, one time I got 3 but mostly it is zero to one. Each window can go 30 minutes without seeing a leaf. I would like to see more reliable wind for each interval and a lot more leaves blowing. Oh, and did I mention that most of the prizes are old food items? They can do better than that.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #356
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I thought this was supposed to be the "active" time since all of the kids are getting home from school. I guess not because I am still not getting any. There just seems to be a select lucky few who are having a grand ol' time collecting leaves while the rest of us sit and stare at nothing. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gave everyone the same chance.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #357
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I got one at 4:10, 4:35 (well I saw it float by), 5:01, 5:06
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:11 PM   #358
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BBMommy
I thought this was supposed to be the "active" time since all of the kids are getting home from school. I guess not because I am still not getting any. There just seems to be a select lucky few who are having a grand ol' time collecting leaves while the rest of us sit and stare at nothing. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gave everyone the same chance.
Honestly, I don't think any of us are having a grand ol time with this.

The people who seem to be collecting a decent number are people with several accounts open.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #359
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Geeze, I finally saw my second leaf based on not seeing one all day and afternoon and I clicked and clicked and it didn't give me my prize. I know my mouse was on it, I saw it. This irritates me.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #360
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Since almost all of the leaves are awarding old prizes, they should at least make them show up more often to keep us interested. It's really hard to stay on and wait for 1 leaf and hour knowing it will most likely be apple cider or butternut squash.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Geeze, I finally saw my second leaf based on not seeing one all day and afternoon and I clicked and clicked and it didn't give me my prize. I know my mouse was on it, I saw it. This irritates me.
Were you in a large sized room when it happened?

I've had trouble with this 3 different times and all of those times, I happened to be in a large room. I have since stayed out of them and haven't had it happen since.

Last edited by bc2; 09-21-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: