Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #341
Webkinz :)

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I'm actually on a NO LEAF schedule...I wish it were at least hourly, but I'm not even getting that.
\\

Gee I must be on same schedule as you...one account, one leaf in 3 days - the other account nothing in 3 days.

AS to the reply from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], I think I would have retorted that I can choose not to buy any webkinz anymore and so can my child's friends....we can save the money and go to Disney (which would about could have done with all the money we have spent on this stuff)
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #342
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I just got one at 3:11 and 3:16 after logging on at 2:46 (none before that though). Looks like 5 minutes for me as well now.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #343
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

well....nothing in more than 12 mins...and Asian must be sleeping...good luck all done for the day
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #344
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I haven't gotten anything new yet, I just keep getting apple cider, I've been having a hard time getting anything at all , My children all have one or two things that are new and they seem to caught the leaves way more often then me,

Is there certain servers that are not working?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #345
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I just got my 3rd leaf at 3:31 on the one account (no new items) but I have had 2 up since 2:46 and nothing on the second account yet.

I hate to do anything that might jeopardize the luck I'm having on the one (this is the best by far I've seen so far).
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #346
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I just called webkinz and requested that they make one day for just new items, I told him that I spend a thousand a year on webkinz and estore and I really want the new items, man i'm a complainer, anyways, if they had one day where they only had leaves with new items it would be great, I need to spend time cooking and studying instead of sitting infront of this computer waiting for the new items, i'll be happy as soon as I get one of each new item
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #347
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was finally able to click on a leaf and then after I clicked on it, it disappeared and I got the Please Wait...

Now, how long am I supposed to Please Wait... for my prize before I give up and close the web browser window?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #348
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

After getting six leaves this morning, I had NOTHING all afternoon. Went offline for a couple of hours, and just got back on to see if the l leaves are flying any better now that the kids are getting home. I got a leaf within a few minutes, and it was finally NOT a food, cornucopia, or potted tree. I got last year's toque (but I wasn't around for much of fall fest last year, so I'm happy to be getting old items as well as new).

I hope this is a good sign of things to come this evening.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #349
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Okay, based on the records I've been keeping so far, it looks very much like the chances of seeing a leaf every [whatever] minutes is 1 in 4.

Personally, I think those odds are way too small. That makes it quite probable - especially with longer between-leaf delays like 9 or 11 minutes - that a person could be on WW with the dock showing for an entire hour without seeing any leaves. (Which, of course, is what's happening to a lot of people.) I think 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 would be a much better ratio.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #350
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I was on from late morning until late afternoon and saw one leaf. I eventually gave up for the day. I can't be sitting around waiting for nothing. I was getting frustrated too when I saw people saying comments about finding a leaf and mentioning what they got. I'm not mad at them I just am frustrated that I haven't seen any but one leaf today. Anyone else experience this?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: