Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #331
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica
FORGET THE 5 MIN. SCHEDULE, CURRENTLY ON A 10 MINUTE SCHEDULE !!!
There is a CHANCE you will get a leaf every 5 minutes NOT a guarantee.
webfamily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #332
Webkinz :)
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

MADE A LIAR OUT OF ME, BACK TO 5 MINUTE SCHEDULE
brandonica is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #333
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I have spoken with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about the absolute lack of leaves and mentioned that North America has multiple times zones, so peak hours in EST are not peak hours elsewhere, to which they said, "boy, I didn't think of that".... . I also emailed my concerns and received this lovely response that I thought I'd share, in case no one else has received this...

So, bottom line, this is a special event, and although we pay to play this game, and they keep advertising fall fest...we are not at all guaranteed to see any leaves...Hmmm...should I tell my kids fall fest is like a lottery??? Not sure how to explain that one to them. I'd be happy with random leaves...however, I am not happy with nonexistent leaves...but they didn't seem to read that part of my initial email to them. I give up!

I agree the response or lack thereof stinks

I guess my response to them would be "there is a chance I *may* buy more new Webkinz, just not a guarantee" lol

I emailed them too but have yet to receive a response. I simply told them they needed to even out the odds on the servers instead of having some get them constantly and some not at all.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:01 PM   #334

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

chance, possibility, no guarentee, hmm does sound like lottery. Probably have a better chance winning that than catching a leaf. Since I am a conspiracy theorist what they are really doing and this is purely hypothetical, is they are taking notes of all of the ISP addresses that are complaining and putting them on a one hour leaf time. LOL just kidding or am I right LMBO
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #335
teowed

teowed has a spectacular aura about

You would think after all these years of fall fest they could get it right
In 3 days I have seen a total of 5 leaves on one acc. and 3 on the other
teowed is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #336

I say what we do is at exactly 4pm on the nose we all dial the 800 number and crash there operator service that would be funny
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #337
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
chance, possibility, no guarentee, hmm does sound like lottery. Probably have a better chance winning that than catching a leaf. Since I am a conspiracy theorist what they are really doing and this is purely hypothetical, is they are taking notes of all of the ISP addresses that are complaining and putting them on a one hour leaf time. LOL just kidding or am I right LMBO
I'm actually on a NO LEAF schedule...I wish it were at least hourly, but I'm not even getting that.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #338

: cbg:
ya lets do it
Old 09-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #339
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
Congrats on your globe!!! YAY! Are you interested in leaf catching now since you caught a new item?

I'm on 5 minute chances now too just in time to go pick up from school.

Good luck guys! I hope you get lots of leaves with NEW stuff!
I am on cause this is my time...LOL...so I love all old items...except food...wish for more new...but ...oh well......

I had one missed at 2:52 and the second at 3:02....changed room...so hope we get another...or I will be logging out and in again...

thanks for the info froggy...figured as much...they always state these fests are for fun when you are playing with your webbies..I guess they don't think some players play a loooonnnggg time.....
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #340
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Thanks for the info!!
chris73 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: