Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I see so many posting on here about how lousy this fall fest is. I believe we all need to make a statement. We have done well stating our opinions on here now take five minutes and go over to webkinznewz and go under the polls section or the weekly Friday opinion poll and everybody state there case. Webkinz probably does not read this but they will read that. We need to do this ASAP so they can change this NOW and send ten or fifteen with different names. If u can sit here for hours looking for leaves and posting comments take time and comment on the newz site
PLEASE MAKE YOUR STATEMENT HEARD AND NOW.
armysmurf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #322
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Update from a NA account: we're now on a 5-minute schedule again. Logged on at 2:23, saw leaves at 2:28.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #323
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

I think they aren't flying at all now. Eight accounts open and nothing for over 30 minutes...

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Update from a NA account: we're now on a 5-minute schedule again. Logged on at 2:23, saw leaves at 2:28.
I logged out and back in to see if I'm on 5 now....

Last edited by webfamily; 09-21-2010 at 01:37 PM..
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #324

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I posted my comment under the september 17th comment forum on the birthday parties most current so they will see them. They may not get posted but at least they will read them
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #325
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
I think they aren't flying at all now. Eight accounts open and nothing for over 30 minutes...

I logged out and back in to see if I'm on 5 now....
Hmmm...here's a theory...maybe the reason the leaves stop entirely sometimes is that that's what happens when you're online at the point that the schedule changes? Just thinking out loud.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #326
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

ok logged back in and five min later..got a leaf....could not click...Asian was 11 mins..got my globe...nothing for 15 min...logged out and back in...fingers crossed
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #327
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I have spoken with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about the absolute lack of leaves and mentioned that North America has multiple times zones, so peak hours in EST are not peak hours elsewhere, to which they said, "boy, I didn't think of that".... . I also emailed my concerns and received this lovely response that I thought I'd share, in case no one else has received this...

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your question. You asked about the Floating Event that occurs in Webkinz World. This event is very special. Unlike the other activities there is no GO button to click on to start it- it will appear on your screen randomly and fly across. You have to click it fast before it disappears. It will not occur while you are in a game, so keep your eyes open!

When a floating event is scheduled it doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to see it, just that there’s a chance that one might float by in that time period.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
So, bottom line, this is a special event, and although we pay to play this game, and they keep advertising fall fest...we are not at all guaranteed to see any leaves...Hmmm...should I tell my kids fall fest is like a lottery??? Not sure how to explain that one to them. I'd be happy with random leaves...however, I am not happy with nonexistent leaves...but they didn't seem to read that part of my initial email to them. I give up!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #328
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks so much for updating the front page with schedule changes ♥

Logged in at 230 - orange leaf at 2:35 (squash).
That is the only leaf I have seen, so no idea about pattern at this point.
myJbees is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #329
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
ok logged back in and five min later..got a leaf....could not click...Asian was 11 mins..got my globe...nothing for 15 min...logged out and back in...fingers crossed
Congrats on your globe!!! YAY! Are you interested in leaf catching now since you caught a new item?

I'm on 5 minute chances now too just in time to go pick up from school.

Good luck guys! I hope you get lots of leaves with NEW stuff!
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #330
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

FORGET THE 5 MIN. SCHEDULE, CURRENTLY ON A 10 MINUTE SCHEDULE !!!
brandonica is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: