Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #301
moochiepups
Webkinz :)

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Aunt Tissi, you are right on about the nieces and nephews losing interest. My youngest niece says it's "boring." My second niece says it's "a waste of time." The third niece enjoys it but is MAD because she isn't getting any leaves. I'm the only one hanging in there. I am playing all four of our accounts and I am frustrated also. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to hire an OD consultant to help them do some serious customer satisfaction studies and rework their business plans.
By frustrating the kids today, they are losing them as paying customers tomorrow.
moochiepups is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #302
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Maybe i am a little dense. I am not seeing any schedule at all. I sit there for an hour and maybe get one leaf. I wish [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would have left it like before. I have never had such a lousy time doing a special event. The leaves i was able to collect, maybe 10 in the last three days, are all old items on top of it. Why are some getting these leaves and others of us NONE?
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #303
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

try logging out after 12-15 mins to restart your cycle...this worked great for me this am....good luck
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #304
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
Ive read a ton of posts both for and against the fall fest and Id just like to say IMHO it would be nice if the leaves fell fair for everyone and not just a lucky few who seem to be "activated" or whatever and give the people a chance to collect the new items.

I don't have kids- but I see the frustration a lot of you have bc your kids cant spend the 6 hours to get 3 prizes like some of us adults can- shoot I don't even want to spend 6 hours to get 3 prizes

I saw in a post where someone had said "[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doesnt have to do this and they do it to be nice" well quite frankly they DO have to do stuff if they want people to continue to spend the money on their products. I mean come on lets face it- a lot of people who used to play all the time don't play as much anymore (myself included) and a lot of kids give up bc its too frustrating for them. The main reason these people (again myself included) give up is bc of WW and the errors and glitches and lack of rewards from these types of things

I know I have spent WAY too much on this as a hobby- so in return I don't think it is too much to ask to be able to click a few leaves and get a few "prizes"

It would even be better if you could play in the arcade and get leaves bc as it stands the sitting and staring blankly at the screen for days on end to have a "chance" to get a prize doesn't really cut it

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should listen to the people and realize there is an issue- we're not asking for a hurricane or anything just a little wind

I sooo agree with you. 142 pets and not having any fun at all this fest.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #305
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Yesterday. Only caught one leaf. Hopefully, I can catch more today. Wish, our webkinz can picked the leaves for us. While we're in bed sleeping, out of town, or being busy.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #306
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I am doing ok...not great...but I guess it is stressful when you aren't getting leaves...just log out and back in...worth a try...an hour waiting is way to long in hopes that one will just float by...good luck everyone
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #307
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I haven't found any leaves...

wait i finally got one but i already had the apple cider

Last edited by SugarFrenzy; 09-21-2010 at 12:29 PM..
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #308

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Been on 30 minutes and only 1 leaf, could not click because the room was loading. wish I could find some.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #309
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure there is a schedule for the falling leaves --
My pets have not been able to find them!!!

Don't feel bad -- I've only found 3 leaves in 3 days -- It isn't even fun anymore !!!

I'm not having fun with this either

Last edited by brandonica; 09-21-2010 at 12:38 PM..
brandonica is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #310
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Okay thus far today I have had 0 leaves...this is not fun AT ALL!!! As far as I'm concerned there is no fall fest...I mean come on, I should get at least 1 leaf every so often shouldn't I? I have tried logging out and back in, to no avail...and in all honesty, should I really have to do that?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: