Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #291
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I joined Webkinz last summer, so my first big event was Fall Fest 2009. It was wonderful! I was so looking forward to Fall Fest this year. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. So far, my daughter has gotten 4 leaves and they were all apple cider. I now have multiple accounts. I have received 1 place setting, 1 pressed leaf wall plate, and 1 pair of wooly boots. Hopefully [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will pick up the pace in the next few days, as I believe this is what they did last year.
mollee84 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 AM   #292
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

been on my account for about 2 hours and 1 leaf finally went by about 1 and half into it...now I am on a continual 9 minute interval! Finally!! All I really want are the lumberjack things! they are way too cute!
shanna23 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 AM   #293
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

My euro account is great too. Every 5 minutes I am getting a leaf. I finally got my hat too on that account woo hoo
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #294
BBMommy has disabled reputation

It’s just sad that we need multiple accounts and Euro and Asian accounts just to get 1 of each new item. I only have one account and it’s American so I guess I’m tough out of luck. Sorry but no matter how you slice it that’s just not right.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #295
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I've read lots of complaints, lots of suggestions, and lots of explanations about Fall Fest so far; I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents while I sit here like a zombie waiting for a leaf to float by.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate this Fall Fest at about a 4 so far...below average, but we've had worse, in my opinion. On the positive side, there are lots of new items to collect this year; I don't recall any "fest" (Fall Fest, Winter Fest, etc.) in the past having such a wide variety of prizes. I didn't get much last year, I'm glad they brought everything back. But I wish we were getting more of the new prizes; for me at least, the old prizes are outnumbering the new ones by about 3 to 1. And even though the leaves have been few and far between, at least they ARE falling; it wasn't working AT ALL for a lot of people...including me...until the last couple of days last year.
On the other side of the coin, I wish the leaves would fall at a more consistent rate. I've read a lot of suggestions that we need more leaves...one person suggested we should be getting a leaf every 3 minutes...but I don't necessarily agree that more leaves is the answer. I think it would take something away from it if they were falling too frequently. But I do wish they would pick an interval, be it 5,6,9,11, or whatever number of minutes they deem reasonable, and stick to it. It seems just when I get the timing down so I know when to look for leaves, the interval changes. It seems pretty clear that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has made a concerted effort to make it more difficult to collect leaves by changing up the intervals. Why do they feel it necessary to try and "trip us up"? Also, it makes no sense to me that they've made it to where the only time you can consistently catch leaves is during peak hours; they're just begging for their servers to get overloaded in the late afternoon.
I'll get off my soapbox now...I've missed the last 2 leaves that floated by because I was hunting and pecking.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #296

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by BBMommy
It’s just sad that we need multiple accounts and Euro and Asian accounts just to get 1 of each new item. I only have one account and it’s American so I guess I’m tough out of luck. Sorry but no matter how you slice it that’s just not right.
That is so right. I only have a US account too, and my little ones have long since given up on this fall fest (after the first 3 hours of Saturday in fact). It's the first festival/competition I think I'm about to give up on too, which is saying a lot! Crazy that we have to be so manipulative to even have a shot at getting these items.

AGGHHH!!! I just got my first leaf (cider again) but at least I'm on a cycle now...and then...it logs me off! I give up!

Last edited by woodlandgirl; 09-21-2010 at 11:42 AM..
Old 09-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #297

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

BubbaGump,

Very well put - picking up the pace is not the answer. What would be nice is that everyone gets the same chance - that the pace is the same for everyone, whatever that pace/timing is.
If [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] told the other user that it is random and some get activated and some don't - then that is the issue.

For the person who responded to my earlier note about her niece finding a new website that she enjoys more because she feels "rewarded" - my nephew has done the same. We frankly only keep his webkinz one going now in case he decides to come back to it in the future, and because at this point we have invested alot of money in it. He is totally frustrated with webkinz though this year - and mostly because of these new "contests" being too difficult and time consuming.

Ok enough for me today......be time to pick up the kids soon, and go to the park for some fun before homework time.:sh eep:
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #298
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I've had 2 accounts open for over 3 hours now and all I've managed to do is get 2 sick pets. I can't believe I haven't seen a leaf yet on either account. (My clocks are showing an accurate time, so that's not it.)
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #299
teachergirl76
teachergirl76 is on a distinguished road

Not much luck here either. I only have the one Euro account and I got a few leaves yesterday (elm tree, 2x striped sweater, cornucopia) but online today for 2 hours and not ONE!!!!
teachergirl76 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #300
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Ive read a ton of posts both for and against the fall fest and Id just like to say IMHO it would be nice if the leaves fell fair for everyone and not just a lucky few who seem to be "activated" or whatever and give the people a chance to collect the new items.

I don't have kids- but I see the frustration a lot of you have bc your kids cant spend the 6 hours to get 3 prizes like some of us adults can- shoot I don't even want to spend 6 hours to get 3 prizes

I saw in a post where someone had said "[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doesnt have to do this and they do it to be nice" well quite frankly they DO have to do stuff if they want people to continue to spend the money on their products. I mean come on lets face it- a lot of people who used to play all the time don't play as much anymore (myself included) and a lot of kids give up bc its too frustrating for them. The main reason these people (again myself included) give up is bc of WW and the errors and glitches and lack of rewards from these types of things

I know I have spent WAY too much on this as a hobby- so in return I don't think it is too much to ask to be able to click a few leaves and get a few "prizes"

It would even be better if you could play in the arcade and get leaves bc as it stands the sitting and staring blankly at the screen for days on end to have a "chance" to get a prize doesn't really cut it

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should listen to the people and realize there is an issue- we're not asking for a hurricane or anything just a little wind
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: