Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

This is EXACTLY what they said last year, and the leaves still fell painfully slow after school then also. The kids were out of school over the weekend, and the leaves were barely falling. Why is this such a big surprise to them every single year? Maybe next year, as soon as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] lets us know the dates for Fall Fest, we should all call and write them and say, "Remember to turn the leaves on this year. Remember to make them fall faster. Remember how upset everyone was."
liberrylady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #22

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!! After searching since 9 this morning, I found my first one at 2:17!!!! Thank goodness I use online school, so I just have WW as a background and school on the forefront.
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

It's good to know what [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is thinking-even if I don't agree. Yesterday was Sunday, a prime time for kids to be on WW, but how many leaves fell yesterday? Not many. I think the explanation is just a bunch of malarkey myself. I guess it remains to be seen. Trees! I command you to let go of your leaves!

There. That should do it.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #24
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
At least one of my accounts is getting it at 6 minute intervals. I got one at :17 past then another at :23 past on the same account.
I'm still getting them at at 11 minute intervals... I'll try logging out to see if that changes anything
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #25
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I don't understand the logic of having the leaves fly more in the evenings and less in the day. Does it cost [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] more to just keep them at a regular pace through the day?
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #26
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Is there a pattern! Please help! I cant find any!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #27
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I don't understand the logic of having the leaves fly more in the evenings and less in the day. Would it cost [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] more to just keep them at a regular pace through the day?
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #28
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
This is EXACTLY what they said last year, and the leaves still fell painfully slow after school then also. The kids were out of school over the weekend, and the leaves were barely falling. Why is this such a big surprise to them every single year? Maybe next year, as soon as [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] lets us know the dates for Fall Fest, we should all call and write them and say, "Remember to turn the leaves on this year. Remember to make them fall faster. Remember how upset everyone was."

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
It's good to know what [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is thinking-even if I don't agree. Yesterday was Sunday, a prime time for kids to be on WW, but how many leaves fell yesterday? Not many. I think the explanation is just a bunch of malarkey myself. I guess it remains to be seen. Trees! I command you to let go of your leaves!

There. That should do it.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I don't understand the logic of having the leaves fly more in the evenings and less in the day. Does it cost [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] more to just keep them at a regular pace through the day?

If [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] can make the leaves fly that fast in the ANIMATED AD, why can't they simply fly that fast for FALL FEST?!
My YDD quit WW one year ago because of Fall Fest
certainly can't blame her - Are we having fun YET?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #29
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

As always, thanks for the great info!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #30

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I totally agree. I've been with Webkinz since the very beginning and don't even want to think about how much we've spent over the years to keep up our collection. I understand that part of the fun is trying to collect things but that's really for the adults more than the kids. They just want to go on and play games or decorate their rooms and find a leaf every so often. My two have yet to find one and I've managed to find 8 with a total of 15 hrs. of watching/waiting. Both of my kiddo's are bummed and have given up so I told them I'd keep up the hunt as much as possible. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is making it near impossible to participate this year and it seems like everybody feels the same way. Webkinz has grown by leaps and bounds over the past 4 years but the amount of glitches has too. I expect that to happen at times but [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] seems to be dropping the ball on repairing those glitches and just focusing on more and more new things... most of them costing money, not KC! I want to stay an avid fan but my list of frustrations are unfortunately ruining the fun. I certainly hope that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] pays close attention to this website and listens to it's members comments! I wish you luck in your continued leaf hunt!!
firepuck is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: