Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #281
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

YAY!!!!!!!!! FIRST LEAF OF THE SEASON FOR ME!!!!!!!! Got apple cider but YAY i got something!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #282
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Aunt Tissi
Cocoa Bean - info is really nice of you to provide..

Problem is that none of our accounts seem to be getting activated if what the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] person told you is true....we spent hours Sunday and Monday on a couple different computers, couple different accounts and got one leaf after about 4 hours....... It still makes no sense that some people get them every 5 minutes (last night) and others get nothing all evening.
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to fix it. They need to make it not random accounts to be fair.....

Like you, we don't allow the kids much computer or TV time - especially on school nights where we really don't like them playing on the computer at all frankly.
It's very frustrating for them and frankly turns them off to webkinz.

These extra activities should be fun for the kids - not a stress or frustrating activity.
If anyone discovers the key to activation I would like to be in on the secret too. I've wasted a great many hours for 2 leaves.

I'm trying not to complain. I did get to play Peek a News last week.
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #283
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Cocoa Bean - info is really nice of you to provide..

Problem is that none of our accounts seem to be getting activated if what the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] person told you is true....we spent hours Sunday and Monday on a couple different computers, couple different accounts and got one leaf after about 4 hours....... It still makes no sense that some people get them every 5 minutes (last night) and others get nothing all evening.
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to fix it. They need to make it not random accounts to be fair.....

Like you, we don't allow the kids much computer or TV time - especially on school nights where we really don't like them playing on the computer at all frankly.
It's very frustrating for them and frankly turns them off to webkinz.

These extra activities should be fun for the kids - not a stress or frustrating activity.
I did have 1 of 10 accounts that it took over an hour to get the first leaf on, but then I got 3 in a row. This was within the last hour with 9 minute intervals. I've been on just over 2 hours today and have received anywhere from 1 - 4 leaves per account. When I had the most luck was yesterday from 5-7 PM KT. During this time I was getting about 4-6 leaves per account per hour
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #284
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I agree,this should not be stressful,and should not be a puzzle trying to figure out servers,activating stuff,etc. especially since its supposed to be for the kids! my dd walked away and said forget this,i don't blame her,i'm sure alot of other kids did too.This should be fun,like the ones were years ago,and its not.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #285

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Saturday (late) stayed on 2 1/2 hrs: 1 cornucopia & 1 sheaf of wheat.
Sunday (stayed on over 5 hrs): 1 cornucopia, 1 Toque, 1 Butternut Squash.

It takes more than 1 hour to get anything! Two leaves flew by me, and I clicked repeatedly and they never revealed a prize, but kept flyng. They're only virtual items for goodness sake! They shouldn't be so stingy, and I have see nothing new.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #286

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

You are right (webfamily) they did add a couple kinzstyle virtual I was talking about releasing those as actual clothes for pets. They have not done that in a long time. The only real stuff out there right now is stuff that has been out for awhile "all original stuff" no new cards, clothes, bookmarks, pet carriers, lipstick, spray (salon theme) stickers, and such. I am sure you understand. Yes they have released virtual the clothing machine and that is cool. As well and recipe machine.

Just a note as well--I had an american account--asian account--euro account open and only hits I got were on euro good for first hour then nothing for an hour so I logged off. I was on for hour and half in american and did not get single leaf. Will try later.

also I stated this yesterday and a lot of you took notice so I will say again for the maddened clickers with no leaf---DO NOT try clicking right on the leaf put your cursor in front of the leaf and just before the leaf runs into cursor click and you should get it

Last edited by armysmurf; 09-21-2010 at 10:47 AM..
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #287

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
If anyone discovers the key to activation I would like to be in on the secret too. I've wasted a great many hours for 2 leaves.

I'm trying not to complain. I did get to play Peek a News last week.

I wasn't complaining either - My concern is that Webkinz really is for the kids,not for us adults who try and help out, or who get caught up in it. The reason we let them play Webkinz at all is because it is not only fun, but it can be a learning tool in many of the play areas. A child though shouldn't have to cry or feel sad because of Webkinz. Too many of these recent "contests" don't really seem like they are for children, but more too get people to spend endless time signed into Webkinz.

If a child becomes frustrated, what do you think happens - they decide that Webkinz is no longer fun. Maybe the challenge of searching and waiting endlessly works for teens or adults, but not for a younger child. My nephew (who started us all on webkinz) doesn't even sign in anymore - he loves the pets (he is 7) and still wants them, but he won't get online without Mom or Dad anymore because he feels he never "wins". That isn't a good thing in the long run for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] when children begin to feel that way.

So for us now, Webkinz is ok - but we don't try and encourage it as an everyday activity because it is more and more becoming less of a learning activity, but rather more of a competitive stressful activity. Even competition should be fun.

Just my thoughts - good luck to you all. For us, we just had the discussion that these items weren't real - they are just animated drawings so we laughed and walked away. Better to play outside and have fun.

Have a great day - and Smiles,
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #288

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

Being a newby on this site (how did I manage before finding this site), I finally tried to open two accounts by the instructions I have seen. I was so excited to be able to do that. However, I could never get both of them on my screen at once. I could get one to only take up half of the screen, but I could not figure out how to move the second one onto the screen. I was going through the webkinz address and not Google Chrome. Can anyone help me?

Last night I did sit in an empty room and got 4 leaves within an hour. No new clothes which is what I have been waiting for. I guess I will try to trade at the end if I don't get the clothes. Although I have never traded anything before. This morning nothing in the empty room or the park.

Off to find my real life and will be back later to live my virtual life.

I enjoy reading all of the comments and helpful hints.
revlonrose is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #289

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Euro is running hot for me right now..coming up to the 5-7 pm time slot.

Hope it says..good luck all.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #290
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I wasn't complaining either - My concern is that Webkinz really is for the kids,not for us adults who try and help out, or who get caught up in it. The reason we let them play Webkinz at all is because it is not only fun, but it can be a learning tool in many of the play areas. A child though shouldn't have to cry or feel sad because of Webkinz. Too many of these recent "contests" don't really seem like they are for children, but more too get people to spend endless time signed into Webkinz.

If a child becomes frustrated, what do you think happens - they decide that Webkinz is no longer fun. Maybe the challenge of searching and waiting endlessly works for teens or adults, but not for a younger child. My nephew (who started us all on webkinz) doesn't even sign in anymore - he loves the pets (he is 7) and still wants them, but he won't get online without Mom or Dad anymore because he feels he never "wins". That isn't a good thing in the long run for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] when children begin to feel that way.

So for us now, Webkinz is ok - but we don't try and encourage it as an everyday activity because it is more and more becoming less of a learning activity, but rather more of a competitive stressful activity. Even competition should be fun.

Just my thoughts - good luck to you all. For us, we just had the discussion that these items weren't real - they are just animated drawings so we laughed and walked away. Better to play outside and have fun.

Have a great day - and Smiles,
Exactly, and very well said. My niece still loves the toys but is spending less and less time on there. She's found another on-line game site that she now spends most of her computer time on. She works hard on that one and feels her efforts are rewarded so she's even putting her tooth fairy earnings into that game instead of Webkinz like she usually would.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: