Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #271
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Go to the fall festival page and about post 1750 this wonderful person started posting how to get leaves in your room. It is about like watching paint dry but of the 3 found yesterday after hours!! 2 were found there
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #272
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
Anyone else feel like smashing their computer when getting the dreaded "please wait" while a leaf is floating past?
not really having that problem here.... there are no leaves to try and click on... lucky you for actually having leaves!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:06 AM   #273

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm throwing in the towel !! (for now) I just spent an hour and fifteen minutes with two accounts open and didn't see a single leaf. Whata bummer!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #274

bostonjenn is on a distinguished road

I am glad that Webkinz had the leaves start "falling" faster. I was on for over 20 minutes yesterday and only received two. It's very frustrating because they never seem to come at a consistent time.

I wish they would have the leaves "fall" every 3 minutes. The leaves should just keep coming across the screen. :-)

Bostonjenn
bostonjenn is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #275

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I've found seven. The morning I got 1 yesterday and 5 more after noon. Then this morning I found 1. I have 3 butternut squashes!!!! I want non-food items!!!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #276
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I was on my Asian account LATE last night,i got 2 of the Lumberjack hats,and the rest all squash & cider.Before that i was on my US account and didn't get a thing! OH they were also coming 5 minutes apart,and one was coming everytime! i don't get it,i have only a few food items on my US accounts.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #277
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Most of what I've been getting is old stuff. Haven't seen a single corn display thing yet. One candle. And they pretty much quit for me last night around 9 pm after a couple halfway decent hours.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #278
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Just wanted to post this here since I found the info very useful
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I had a long (expensive lol) talk with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. First off I DID NOT complain, and I told them I WAS NOT calling to complain, but simply just calling with questions.

I spoke to a gentleman who was very very nice, he stated EVERYTHING is random and all computer generated. When you log on you may have missed the point where the leaves are "activated" and that is why some have long wait times and other may be getting them faster. Once it is activated it contiues for awhile. Activation is also random. The reason we are not getting very many new prizes is "to keep the interest up" They want us to keep loggin in and keep clicking to "have fun with the challenge of getting a new prize" (which makes plenty of sense). Wait times are much greater throughout the day and faster in the evening, however, he did say they have received ALOT of complaints so they did increase the time (which you will notice after your account activates the leaves). I hope my call to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will help everyone to understand what's going on with the leaves.

All I told him is I just wondered because I do not allow my kids much computer time so my day is spent clicking leaves lol he laughed and said he understood, I told him I wasn't complain by no means and his response was "It's okay! We need the feedback!" Before we hung up he asked me my name and asked the user names for the accounts we are using. I gave him the information so I imagine he will use it for geographic reasons (to see where we are and pin point that to where others are that are having trouble seeing leaves)
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #279
Unregistered

Random with computers isn't the same as real life random. Someone has to program in the odds and the timing. The programming can't be right, if on a 'five minute schedule' I tried for 2 hours last night and saw not one leaf. That's stretching the odds far too much.

One thing I do know to watch for- if your Wtime clock doesn't match the real time on your computer clock, I'm pretty sure that will foul the programming. When your clock doesn't match real time, or you've gone at least an hour without a single leaf, you could try logging out *AND* closing all webkinz.com windows, then clear your cache, and delete ALL webkinz cookies (I always get 3 cookies- one for ads, one for mci.webkinz, and one for webkinz.com). Then make a fresh window and log in again.

I've been staying in my room playing a game. I had been in the park but once I missed a leaf because I couldn't cancel walking towards a bit of trash in time to get the leaf. On the bright side, in days of doing boring in-room game, I earned enough to buy one each of all the Halloween costumes and wshop stuff.

Still would really, really, like to get the globe.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #280

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Cocoa Bean - info is really nice of you to provide..

Problem is that none of our accounts seem to be getting activated if what the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] person told you is true....we spent hours Sunday and Monday on a couple different computers, couple different accounts and got one leaf after about 4 hours....... It still makes no sense that some people get them every 5 minutes (last night) and others get nothing all evening.
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to fix it. They need to make it not random accounts to be fair.....

Like you, we don't allow the kids much computer or TV time - especially on school nights where we really don't like them playing on the computer at all frankly.
It's very frustrating for them and frankly turns them off to webkinz.

These extra activities should be fun for the kids - not a stress or frustrating activity.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: