Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #251
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

9:18 got a toque
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #252
Webkinz :)
coins84PA will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

I give up!! Been on for an hour an a half this morning and nothing!! WhenI do get a leaf, it is all the stuff from last year. Hope you all are having bette luck than me! Couldn't go on last night, maybe the leaves will be better this afternoon after school.
coins84PA is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #253
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Morning report from a NA account: got a leaf 18 minutes after logging in. I'm guessing we're back on a 6-minute schedule.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #254
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Well wouldn't you know it... I got distracted for a few seconds and when I looked back a yellow leaf was floating off the edge of my screen. So I sat and waited for over half an hour or so before another one (a red one) came along.

So at least I have seen more than one in less than an hour... that's two more than I saw in more than four hours last night. I'm just mad at myself for missing the yellow one. The red ones keep giving me cider and squash.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #255
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Hopefully i will get one and if anyone is at the kinzville park in am in park 2 KC+ Dark Blue
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #256
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
Good question danusia. I have said earlier in this steam that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has kind of exploded. Back when they first started you would get one webkinz a month and certainly look forward to the following month to see what new plush was coming out. Then two years ago they started the estore and only a few items. Now it is 2010 and you have to look forward to trying to keep up with the 12 webkinz per month that they release and not only that the dozens of items in the estore. Yes, they def want you to spend more money. I have given up trying to keep up. I go for the unusual plush and that is it. I get one item at the estore every two months. The WW certainly does not keep up with that as far as FREE stuff. I do not understand why they would re-release halloween items. Good for those that signed on accounts this year and bad for us avid traders. OH well good for all I guess. It has been a year since new clothes in persephone shop and almost three years since a new outfit has come out in kinzstyle and two years since a new set of trading cards. I think they want ppl to spend more money on virtual items bc that means it keeps production costs down hiring the additional factory personnel down and complaints of defective items down. Estore clothes means no production of real clothes. I have a feeling in the future it will all be virtual. As far as free items to us via click to win items the less we have the more we buy. I really dont know. I still think WW is the best child friendly site ever made. Our kids could spend all day on FB instead.

I forsee many new costumes via estore and maybe one in webkinz shop same for furniture.
Good luck to all today and I will Pray for leaves in all your accounts and mine.
The Halloween items are usually released in 2 batches so the second batch should contain a couple of new items.

They added new kinzstyle just a few months ago, the lime green track outfit, sports outfit, and butterfly tank. It has been a little while since they added clothes to PJ Collies shop but they have been adding new recipes outfits and the clothing machine feature is still relatively new and very cool.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #257
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

No sooner did I post my last reply here and a yellow leaf came along! Three in less than an hour! I'm trying to keep track of the timing, but my WW clock keeps losing time.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #258
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Morning report from a NA account: got a leaf 18 minutes after logging in. I'm guessing we're back on a 6-minute schedule.
I am getting them at 9 minute chances which would make sense with your 18 minutes as well.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #259
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, scratch that, we are not on a 6-minute schedule, since I got another leaf 9 minutes after the first one. This means we are now on either:

- a 9-minute schedule, or
- a 3-minute schedule

HTH!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #260
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Well wouldn't you know it... I got distracted for a few seconds and when I looked back a yellow leaf was floating off the edge of my screen. So I sat and waited for over half an hour or so before another one (a red one) came along.

So at least I have seen more than one in less than an hour... that's two more than I saw in more than four hours last night. I'm just mad at myself for missing the yellow one. The red ones keep giving me cider and squash.
i feel your pain, lol. i must missed a red one while i was reading your post.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: