Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #241
Webkinz :)
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

This whole thing has been very frustrating. I spend way too much $$$ on my accounts to have to sit for hours to possibly get some food. I really wish this worked better as it would really be fun but this is not. I am about to move on. Thanks for letting me vent..... You are all so helpful!
jeanieu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 08:04 AM   #242
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

does anyone know at what time intervals they are flying?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #243
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
Ever since i started this Fall Fest this year, I have gotten a TON of cornucopias. At least every other leaf is a cornucopia. No fooling. Is everybody else getting a lot of them, too? So far I haven't gotten anything that was new for this year.
Yup. With the few leaves I have been able to find I only get Squash or Cornucopia.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #244
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

After several hours of searching, I have found a grand total of (drumroll please): one leaf. I was glad that it was the new lumberjack jacket. I hope they get this fixed soon. Thankfully, I have been earning Kinzcash as I wait.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #245
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Awww man did the leaves stop again? I got several in the trading room last night, I know I probably missed a bunch too changing screens but I was happy with the # of them I got. I got the new gourd YAY! and yes lots of cornocopias last night. Guess everybody did judging by how many were offered up in the trades LOL

Still no jacket or shoes though. I've always gotten at least one of each of the items I wanted so hoping my luck holds out and I get them before the fest is over.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #246
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
Ever since i started this Fall Fest this year, I have gotten a TON of cornucopias. At least every other leaf is a cornucopia. No fooling. Is everybody else getting a lot of them, too? So far I haven't gotten anything that was new for this year.
That is my issue with this.

If they want to not give out many leaves until afternoon/early evening for North American time zones that is one thing. (I will say they flew quite nicely yesterday from 3 pm until 9 pm)

If they really wanted to keep in all of last year's prizes, that is fine too. Even though I personally don't need/want them and I didn't think they would after they went to all new for last winterfest.

BUT... why are the new prizes not being awarded even close to evenly with the old prizes?

Just to show the extreme ends of this...
42 autumn striped sweaters
2 autumn tree globes

and no that is not a typo...

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I haven't been on very long but it sure does look like we currently have 9 minute chances to me.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #247

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Good question danusia. I have said earlier in this steam that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has kind of exploded. Back when they first started you would get one webkinz a month and certainly look forward to the following month to see what new plush was coming out. Then two years ago they started the estore and only a few items. Now it is 2010 and you have to look forward to trying to keep up with the 12 webkinz per month that they release and not only that the dozens of items in the estore. Yes, they def want you to spend more money. I have given up trying to keep up. I go for the unusual plush and that is it. I get one item at the estore every two months. The WW certainly does not keep up with that as far as FREE stuff. I do not understand why they would re-release halloween items. Good for those that signed on accounts this year and bad for us avid traders. OH well good for all I guess. It has been a year since new clothes in persephone shop and almost three years since a new outfit has come out in kinzstyle and two years since a new set of trading cards. I think they want ppl to spend more money on virtual items bc that means it keeps production costs down hiring the additional factory personnel down and complaints of defective items down. Estore clothes means no production of real clothes. I have a feeling in the future it will all be virtual. As far as free items to us via click to win items the less we have the more we buy. I really dont know. I still think WW is the best child friendly site ever made. Our kids could spend all day on FB instead.

I forsee many new costumes via estore and maybe one in webkinz shop same for furniture.
Good luck to all today and I will Pray for leaves in all your accounts and mine.
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #248
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

The last leaf I got was at 8:56 KinzTime, so I dunno...... I hope they start flying again.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #249

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I forgot to ask does anyone know why the PARK items cannot be traded?
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #250
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom

I have had my best luck while at Quizzy's, BTW. 8 of the 10 that I have caught have come while I was there, not to mention it helps time go faster and I have earned a few thousand kinzcash so it hasn't been a total waste of time waiting for leaves.
That's a good idea!!!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
How does one watch that many accounts at one time. I have opened 4 screens at one time. Do you use more than one computer?
No, just one I have a very large laptop screen And it looks like this when I have all the windows open... then when I see a leaf on the side I click the window it's on and have the whole lenth of the room to catch it!
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I'm not sure yet, this morning from 4-5 they were at 5 minutes.
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: