Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #231
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

Good to know I'm not alone. I have spent way too much time waiting around and have only found one leaf. Hardly what I would call a festival. lol
I hope they speed things up in the next few days otherwise I think the whole thing is kinda pointless...just makes people annoyed.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 07:10 AM   #232
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I was on WW from about 4-5 AM KT and caught about 15 leaves over 10 accounts. But only 1 new thing, another lumberjack hat I think I'm up to 12 of those now
I am glad to see someone was catching leaves...

going to give it another shot and hope for the best
and probably get the worst
(darn buttersteak)
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #233
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Been on two hours and not one leaf. Last night got some leaf but only food. Does anyone know how to find out what server you are on?
1ginger is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:14 AM   #234
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Just got on this morning hoping for leaves! Looks like I shouldn't get my hopes up... but I'm going to try for a little while this morning.

I have had my best luck while at Quizzy's, BTW. 8 of the 10 that I have caught have come while I was there, not to mention it helps time go faster and I have earned a few thousand kinzcash so it hasn't been a total waste of time waiting for leaves.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #235
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I was on WW from about 4-5 AM KT and caught about 15 leaves over 10 accounts. But only 1 new thing, another lumberjack hat I think I'm up to 12 of those now
How does one watch that many accounts at one time. I have opened 4 screens at one time. Do you use more than one computer?
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:19 AM   #236
MissLindsey is an unknown quantity at this point

I've found that I get most of my leaves in the park. I've gotten somewhere around six in the course of a few hours.
MissLindsey is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #237
danusia is on a distinguished road

We've always looked so forward to Fall Fest but it has now become more frustrating than fun. We've all but given up. I don't know if it's the server our accounts are on but we go hours without seeing a leaf.

Which brings me to a question that I've been thinking about for years.

Is there any good reason for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to keep the leaves to a minimum? I mean, from a programming or corporate perspective is there a cost involved to them if we get free stuff? Does a dock with 500 items cost them more to retain than a dock with 100 items? Is there some other hidden cost involved? If not, why do they care if we click on leaf after leaf? If I were them I would send those leaves flying every 10 minutes and give Webkinz fans the thrill of collecting as many items as they can. It makes for corporate goodwill and certainly does more to keep the Webkinz fan interested in their product.

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] treats Fall Fest like they're giving away their inventory instead of giving away virtual items. Don't they have an unlimited supply of VIRTUAL ITEMS????!!!

I'd really appreciate if someone who knows more about this than I do explain this stingy philosophy to me. I've been trying to come up with a logical reason for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] making it so difficult to give away items that, far as I know, cost them nothing to give away. Or does it?
danusia is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #238
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I don't think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] changed anything from the past events other than the prizes. This is exactly how it worked or should I say didn't work for me and my son and my mom the last few times they held a catch the item event. Nothing has changed, they haven't fixed a thing and I bet they don't plan on fixing it. But this time, our family will not waste our time with it any more. We tried for a few hours and found three leaves. That's enough. Thanks [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Now I will go back and play free online games that work. I see less and less webkinz available in the stores. Hmm... maybe others are tired of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s worthless promises and promotions? The shame of it is that some kids will be sitting and wasting precious times of their life on this farce when they should be enjoying what little time they get with their family.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #239
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

When I go back to leaf hunting tonight, I will try to make sure there are no animated ads on the sides. It's worth a try. Thanks to everyone for there help and tips.

Last night @ 9;15, I had three leaves in less than 15 minutes. Thought it was a glitch!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #240
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Ever since i started this Fall Fest this year, I have gotten a TON of cornucopias. At least every other leaf is a cornucopia. No fooling. Is everybody else getting a lot of them, too? So far I haven't gotten anything that was new for this year.
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: