Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 06:18 AM   #221
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fall Fest Leaf Timing and Other Questions Answered

THANKS................... rest well and i also hope all of you will start getting leaves........... rememeber to make sure your dock is showing and youu open your dock and yuo click in front of the leaf rather than behind it, that sometimes works................. and try to not have any animation ads on your page , also in your room, like dont have your pet sleeping......... have him watching tv................ in a room without much animation

i hope this will help some of you who arent seeing leaves...................... i feel bad for you. even those of us who are seeing them are not seeing many......................................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 06:22 AM   #222
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
good luck basmat.....so far the 11 mins have passed...and nothing yet...will wait a few more...and log out....good luck all....thats it for me....

hope that changes soon canon.....

Thank You. It hasn't been leafy for me yet
Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #223
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Same here Canon..no leafys at all....for 2 days straight...
May have to get the bunny clowns out and give the Creative Director
a piece of our minds..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #224
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

just caught another wheat sheaf on american...7:24 Had to log out cause more than 11 mins passed......and nothing on Asian ...half an hour...
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #225
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i have my asian, euro and na accts open and my na acct hasnt gottne a leaf in a half hour but the other two have gotten two each, they are all on the same page with no animated ads with an open dock
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:31 AM   #226
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was the only one not finding any leaves. Webkinz Insiders are a GREAT support group!!
quellie is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:33 AM   #227
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

nope you are not alone darlin...we are here to vent and support each other
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 AM   #228
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I thought I was the only one not finding any leaves. Webkinz Insiders are a GREAT support group!!
View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
nope you are not alone darlin...we are here to vent and support each other
I agree!!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 AM   #229
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I was on WW from about 4-5 AM KT and caught about 15 leaves over 10 accounts. But only 1 new thing, another lumberjack hat I think I'm up to 12 of those now
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 AM   #230
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Oh gee, I was in hopes that I would log on this morning and the leaves would be floating at a better pace but I see by reading back at some the post my hopes are dashed. I don't look forward to another day of playing the waiting game it bores me to death not to mention how sore my rear gets.
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 1 0 w e b k i n z, boo!, bring on the leaves!!, f l a m e d a n c e, followyourheart<33, go leafs go!, gp was here!, hippobirdietwoewe, je rocks!, lightning bolt was here, luv leaves!, marielofredwall was here!, more leaves, please!, show yourself leaves

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: